on 1 August 2013
I bought two of these to use as toy baskets for my dog and puppy. They look good and are large enough to fit in all of my dogs copious amounts of toys.
Whilst I would recommend these for use as a dog toy basket they are not robust enough for the puppy and have not stood up to her jumping in and out of them and are now a little out of shape!!! My fault I know as they are not advertised as puppy toy boxes.
on 1 March 2014
I was looking around for ages to find a place to put my recycle paper. When arrived I was disappointed in the size. I didn't realised it was going that shallow. But on the plus - loved the blue and white strips pattern and canvas material.
on 9 September 2014
Smaller then I thought buy great for bathroom smellies
on 17 September 2014
handle missing,stripes dont match,but nice and big
on 9 December 2014
Check the dimensions but I found this good value and has lasted well so far - we use it for keeping misc bath stuff in, in our hallway. They're a nice striking colour and would look good anywhere in the house.
on 14 April 2014
Was a lot smaller than I was expecting, it might fit 4 or 5 bags of sugar inside it but isn't 'large'. My fault though for not checking dimensions.
on 9 January 2014
Well made and very strong bag. Looks good and ideal for storing the Grand children's toys. Not very big but holds more than you think.
on 20 February 2014
This collapsible storage basket is good quality and very good value for money. It is also made of sturdy fabric.
on 26 February 2016
Have them on three shelves on white bathroom cabinet. Nautical look is just right. Attractive and fresh looking
on 12 December 2015
It would be better if the sides were a bit stronger, but it does the job of holding items!

See one answered question