Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£6.17

on 22 March 2013
I bought this for my daughter and she's chuffed to bits, that makes me feel the same.

The recipes I've tasted so far prove the point to me and the rest of the family.
on 19 September 2012
I must admit, I've always found vegan sandwiches a little uninspired and uninspiring, and I do struggle for interesting ideas for lunchtimes. But no more! This book features the most delicious sandwich and wrap ideas - things that I could never have come up with on my own. There is guaranteed to be something for everyone in here - vegans and omnivores alike.
on 8 June 2016
This book has some great recipes in it but unfortunatley a lot of the ingredients are hard to find in the UK or just not practical.
I love a good sandwhich as do loads of people but some of these are overly complicated meal like sandwiches that I probably won't make in the house.

The saving grace of this book is that a lot of the stuff does not need to be used for just sandwiches, in fact I have used a few recipies for weekday dinners instead of sarnies so it can work on some level.

If you like to take time and make sandwiches that will be the talk of the town then this is for you.
on 21 March 2014
We have followed the recipes and so far, have enjoyed the results. We are spoilt for choice and recommend this book if you are serious about not eating meat.
on 21 January 2014
Like other reviewers on here, I give this book five stRs. Plenty of lovely photos, great vegan sandwich ideas, the directions are clear and the layout is attractive. Too soon for me to have made anything from it but I am sure I will very soon. Ideal for new vegans or old timers! You will love this book !
on 10 August 2013
Loved the seitan, tempeh & meatball recipes. It gave me a lot more insight into the origins of many vegan meats.
on 6 November 2014
Great recipes, very nice book.
on 3 June 2016
First Class Vegan Eating Ideas. Lots of interesting, new and inventive ideas for sandwich fillings, both cold & hot.
on 27 June 2016
Absolutely mouthwatering recipes I don't know where to begin.!
on 23 June 2015
imaginative and delicious. I will be using this a lot.