5.0 out of 5 stars good product
this case is a good addition to my Kindle collection, as with my previous TeckNet case it is a snug fit and gives good protection would recommend.
Published 16 months ago by Mr. Duncan Bennett

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but design flaws
I bought two of these, one for myself and one for my fiancee. The quality of the case itself is great but once the Kindle Fire is in (with the camera aligned with the camera hole of the case) you realise that the design is upside down. The stand is very flimsy and just doesn't stand properly. I have now taken it out the case and I'm looking to buy another one.
Published 20 months ago by Robert

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 4 April 2013
Mr. Duncan Bennett "Ben" (NottinghamshIre UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product - brilliant value for money, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: TeckNet New Amazon Kinde Fire HD 7" Inch Tablet Premium Folio Case Cover and Flip Stand With Built-in Magnet for Auto Sleep/Wake Feature Included Screen Protector and Stylus Pen Purple
Purchased as an economy item and didn't have great expectations. In fact, it is much better in quality and design than a much more expensive one bought by a friend. Perfectly happy with it, and the delivery was fast too.

5.0 out of 5 stars kindle case, 4 April 2013
great product use it daily would recommend good value for money keeps my kindle in good condition and safe from spills

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cover, 9 Jan 2013
This is the 3rd TeckNet cover I have bought ( for 3 different products). As with the others I am delighted with this one for my Kindle HD fire. It fits perfectly and is a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire Cover, 2 Dec 2012
Mrs. Ann M. Lanzl "ann" (scotland) - See all my reviews
The very best, wonderful colour, shape and fits in my handbag.
Opens immediately no need for pressing to start or password. Stylus pen provided,
Colourjust what I like and when on bus am asked about it.
Excellent follow up from company and arrived next day.

Company also provides free screen protectors. Would use this company again and again

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely case, 3 April 2013
Got this for my son as I have a iPad one. Great cases that do the job really pleased with this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire HD Cover, 3 April 2013
I am pleased with my purchase. I thought at first it might not fit the kindle but it does leaving easy access to the controls Even the camera hole is acceptable though a little off centre.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, good value, 3 April 2013
Very nice looking case in dark blue. Looks expensive. Three months on it shows no sign of wear. The on/off switch is brilliant. Fits the kindle perfectly. Very neat and light weight. Glad I chose this one. Would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but design flaws, 29 Nov 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars first class, 2 Nov 2013
does the job in protecting the kindel plus it looks good and is great value for the money I would recomend this item and seller thanks.