5.0 out of 5 stars Really good wallpaper
I wanted something different for my bedroom. I knew I wanted books but couldn't find something I liked. Then I saw this. It was easy to put up. I used 3 length pieces on a black wall. It looked really good and gave the room an oldie feel. THere was no wastage as the book design doesn't have to match the randomness makes it more authentic.
Published 24 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
showed the edges had to colour in
Published 11 months ago by Viv

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good wallpaper, 8 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Galerie Book Case Effect Scrubbable Wallpaper F92328 (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 6 May 2013
I was unsure of this right up until I put it up at which point it really works as a nice feature wall. It's blown vinyl so is much more robust and quicker to hang than the Laura Ashley paper I have elsewhere and still looks as classy as a fake library can look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody marvellous, 14 Feb. 2013
I used this product to wallpaper my wooden stairs (the up bit) i then coated in UPVA to stop scuffing. Would definitely use this for a feature wall

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, 5 Nov. 2013
Used this on one wall of our smallest bedroom to turn it into a study. It was very easy to hang and even seems to make the room appear larger. Very happy with the finished result. Would happily recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bookcase wallpaper, 3 Nov. 2013
It looks so real and all our family and friends think its great and different from other wallpaper some are thinking of buying it as well

5.0 out of 5 stars book case wallpaper, 27 April 2014
mummy1 (east sussex) - See all my reviews
This is excellent thick quality wallpaper ,cut and pasted well, hung perfectly, really good effect for the price, good subtle colours

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT, 7 Nov. 2013
I have recently (being long in the tooth) decided to get rid of a lot of books and just kept my important ones, I painted the dark shelves white and in the recess I put this wallpaper instead of real books (less dusting) well, the comments I have received are amazing, very good feed back, I have also done one wall of my study which is unbelievable, from a distance one would not believe its not real, I would recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely statement wallpaper, 30 Jun. 2013
Bought this wallpaper as it was much cheaper than a designer brand I had seen. Wasn't expecting much but I was over the moon when I had this hung in my front room. Looks great and Everyone comments when they come in to our room. I'm so pleased I opted for this rather than the hand painted version I had been looking at.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 25 Nov. 2013
Bought this paper and the skulls and butterfly paper from the same firm and both look brilliant now they are up BUT buyer beware, there are a maximum of 3 drops per roll and in both rooms my decorator has had to splice and not cover a full wall as there isn't enough paper on the roll. You will need to order more than you think and its not a cheap wallpaper. But again it's stunning paper and designs

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderfull, 18 May 2014
this is wonderfull wallpaper, stunning and different. our decorater has seen this type of wallpaper befor but this one said it looked different from the ones he has put up. you look at this wallpaper and it looks like 3d. delivery was quick and driver was polite.
would recommed this site and wallpaper if you want something different only put it on 1 wall.