on 5 September 2013
I bought this machine after my 18 year old one gave up the fight. I have used Hotpoint machines of all types since 1973 and always go back. This machine does hold more than my old, is much quieter and washes well. The only thing I am having trouble getting used to is how long the cycles take!! My old faithful did a wash in 50 minutes, with a fast spin. Using time saver I now wait 1 hour 44 minutes (without time saver 3 hours 5 mins). There is a 30 minute cold wash which is useful for freshening up clothes, but is no good for any stains etc. Overall I am pleased with it, and am getting used to the timing.
on 11 March 2014
very good economical apart from long wash cycles you have to use the time savers to get it done in any decent time
on 12 March 2015
I HATE IT!!!!!! After my last washing machine broke down which was 6 years old I decided I would buy another and even swop manufacturers from Bosch to Hotpoint and wish I had not done so. This machine takes 4 hours to was most clothes, yes the drum is bigger than my last machine but I could do a weeks washing in half a day with it, this one takes ALL day to do three loads.
I find it very noisy and will be biting the bullet and will be buying a different machine in the very near future and no I am not made of money! Over all don't buy this machine or do not say you were not warned when you feel the same in a very short time!
on 17 May 2014
Can't fault this machine in anyway, brilliant love the bigger drum, has a good range of programs, even an anti allergy one which is great for my daughter who has eczema and also didn't realise till the machine came that it comes with a child lock while using the programs so my little one can't interfere when the washing program has been set!, also very quiet when running compared to my last machine, would highly recommend! :)
on 4 April 2014
I've had hotpoints before I find their timers can be off eg saying it has 10mins left but runs for 30. I've also found them to be quite noisy when getting to the end of a cycle. Not with this one! It's timer is very accurate it is so quite you hardly realise it's on the delivery was incredibly easy all round very happy with this product and no hesitation to use the company again!
on 7 March 2014
My hotpoint machine stopped working after 3 month. Called their service for repair - been told i was covered but the standard 1 year repair BUT if the engineer decides the fault is not manufacturer fault than we will be liable to pay over 100 pounds for the call out charge. On top of that they tried to shove me an extra warranty to cover this for 60 odd quid!

3 month ago had a similar experience with a failed Indesit machine - it was 2 years in and stopped working, i had their 5 year free parts guarantee which turned out to be a joke as well - the call out charge for the engineer to repair it was still going to cost us 120 pounds - called a local reapir centre directly and they said they will charge 100 pounds including parts. And again Indesit tried to get me to pay 120 pounds extra for extra insurance (they sell new machines for that amount). They use a crisis point to pressure you to pay extra for guarantee

do yourself a favour and AVOID AVOID AVOID
on 28 May 2013
Great machine my wife is over the moon!! She said it has a great range of programs,and is very eco.
on 25 July 2013
Excellent service & quick delivery. Delivery gentleman was absolutely amazing, so helpful as I was home on my own when the machine was delivered & he brought it to the back door of my house & took it into my utility room. Such a nice man. Would definitely order from you again & would recommend my friends & family too. Many thanks.

Mrs Jean Stewart