on 28 September 2012
On picture looks ok, so I bought it to save couple of pound. Unfortunately on arrival I understood that quality is poor. Waste of money. Last only few days. Almost lost my job because of it. Microphone was muffling and nobody understood me. And then got broken day after. Poor quality but packages was good. Arrived within 5 days.
on 13 February 2014
This product is perfect for the price. It works every well and I've seen some for £15 £20 when there is this one that does the same job.

I work in security and had to buy a new one of these as when I had a scuffle with a customer, mine did break but for the price there's no reason not to buy a new one.

Fully recommend. Great price.
on 8 February 2014
Beokw after 4 hours of using, not worth getting a refund\replacement as now got a police g shape one. Worked well when it did work
on 9 November 2013
In general the earpiece works really well however they break pretty easily. But for the price its no big deal. Just be careful when pulling on the main black wires as they come free with little effort rendering the earpiece useless. However its only £2.99 so i've no issue getting a replacement.
on 8 October 2014
Any item like this always shows wear and tear right when you really don't want it to so to make sure I was set for a while I bought 3 of these, didn't mind waiting nearly 3 weeks to get it but when I did I realized I should have either bought more or none at all because NONE OF THEM WORKED!

Not a single one was able to send signals through the radios I used and 2 of the earpieces didn't receive anything, I knew it wasn't the radio that wasn't working because I had to take my earpiece out and unplug it from the radio to be able to communicate to the people I was working with.
on 2 December 2013
The connection point between the acoustic tube and the earpiece is not stable, poor material, the PPT button looks like a baby toy.
Probably I will never use it. Waste.
on 13 June 2014
I know a lot of people are having issues with muffled sound and mic. If you check the circular connector between the clear tube and the back cable that has a crock clip attached, You need to have the clear tube and the black cable in a straight line then clip to shirt. The connector can be moved and it does come apart, Turning it from a straight line to say a 45 degree angle is what causes the sound and transmission quality problems. Since I figured this I have had no problems what so ever.

Great piece of kit. Hope this helps
on 15 December 2015
Nouthing like the picture. Nor the brand in the title NOR did I get the ear moulds. I ended up with some cheap ear piece. Will never use this supplier again. Very very disappointed.
on 13 August 2014
Took ages to come! Worked for the best part of 10 mins then stopped working! Lucky i had a back up earpiece! Save your few quid for a better earpiece
on 17 June 2014
Looks great, sound quality is poor; Cant hear properly from it, as sound is too weak.
But its cool to use it for music video and etc (filming)