TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 September 2014
The X compacts are good but it has to be said that the "out of the box" lens cap whilst very classy (metal finish and softer velvet interior) wasn't very practical in day to day use. It did the job well enough but it's a relatively bulky item and like others I'd rather just a normal lens cap.

I bought this lens cap to replace the original, the plastics used seem good with decent density and it feels as well made as you might want for a plastic lens cap. This is an outside release cap just push the two out lugs to attach and release it, unlike an SLR lens cap where you have a central lens pinch it's not really needed here (unless you want to fit the lens hood all the time I never do)

The cap is market "40.5mm" on the inside Fuji's choice of filter size is a little odd, but it's at least good that a third party maker has addressed this problem. For me no complaints at all does the intended job perfectly fine certainly worth a look if you are not overly keen on the metal lens cap provided with the X10/20
on 5 December 2012
This is a typical plastic lens cap, in keeping with a retro style camera, and although plastic, does not feel cheap and nasty.
The Fujifilm X10 requires a slightly less common lens cap diameter, but this one fits the X10 perfectly.
The only thing that is worth mentioning is that it took a while to come, about 10 days or so, which made me wonder if all was well, but when it came it was obvious that it had been sent directly from Hong Kong, and so had I known that would be the case, I wouldn't have been concerned.
I would recommend it for those Fujifilm X10 owners who, like me, would rather use it instead of the really nice metal lens cap provided. If I accidentally lose or damage it I won't worry about it.
on 30 January 2014
A reasonable quality lens cap that was quickly dispatched. I wanted something that locked in placed as opposed to slid on and this does the trick.
on 21 November 2013
I purchased this to protect the lens on my wife's Fuji Finepix X20 camera. It fits perfectly on a previously purchased screw in filter and within the protective padded Low Pro case we had bought. Good fit and better to lose this than the expensive metal one supplied with the camera. It came directly from China, but arrived well packaged and well within the due date.
on 3 June 2015
Bought because I added a filter which makes the original less secure. Perfect fit and the patina on the front matches the black on the camera. Only negative is the lack of a securing cord, but this is easily rectified by drilling a tiny hole in the side of the cap and using some 1mm elastic cord to make a securing strap.
on 11 February 2015
40.5 push on does fit Fuji X10 perfectly, and cheap too.
on 27 September 2014
Very good and so much cheaper than the standard Fuji lens cap.
on 26 November 2013
Had to buy this after losing my original lens cap.

This is a different design but still works well.

Not as nice as the original one but oh well.

It is OK quality, and will do the job it is meant to do.
on 20 April 2016
Fits my fuji x10 perfectly and looks great

Would have been 5 stars if it came with a cord to attach the cap to the camera, but this is only a small complaint and I wouldn't hesitate to buy again
on 10 May 2013
I purchased this lens cap for my Fujifilm X10 camera as my camera has a metal cap cover which just sits over the lens to protect it, but the cover which I now have locks into place which is fine the only problem is that it doesn't have a hole for a piece of cord so when you detach it you have to put it into your pocket. being plastic this was not a problem as I made a small hole for a loop so when taken off is just hangs down but still attached to my camera.

See one answered question