4.0 out of 5 stars Learning Notation
I found this app very useful for training myself to sight read. I thought the limited piano keys might confuse me but I was able to transfer my learning to the piano. This app would be even better if it had an advanced notation option, multiple chords and actual music pieces.
Published 9 months ago by Stone08

3.0 out of 5 stars Would like to select range
Published 7 months ago by Leanne

4.0 out of 5 stars Learning Notation, 27 Nov 2013
This review is from: Note Trainer - Learn Piano Music (App)

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic program. I use it all the time on ..., 6 July 2014
P. A. Miles - See all my reviews
This review is from: Note Trainer - Learn Piano Music (App)
This is a fantastic program. I use it all the time on the train.

My sight reading has improved alot since using this product. It covers treble and bass cleff.

I don't know why every beginner wouldn't have this on their tablet or phablet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Would like to select range, 21 Jan 2014
This review is from: Note Trainer - Learn Piano Music (App)
Although I thought it was what I was looking for to replace traditional flashcards for a more technically-advanced youth - the problem I have with it is not being able to limit the range of notes to, say, an octave either side of middle C, for students about 6 months in. Generally, notes that are two ledger lines above or below the stave are not met until much further on. I'll be returning to my traditional flashcards where I can select the notes I wish to test students on. I can see it would be a good tool for more advanced learners.

Note Trainer - Learn Piano Music