5.0 out of 5 stars Minnie Mouse's Clone!
Published 24 months ago by LilMissTitanium

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issue's
Published 1 month ago by Kelly Wellington

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Minnie Mouse's Clone!, 23 Sep 2012
Love Love LOVE this product! Bought it for halloween , i wanted to be a scary minnie mouse and this dress i saw i just HAD to buy it as it just looked like the same dress as minnie mouse its a good copy! Super fast delivery. Size fit perfectly and looks good on! now i cant wait to dress up in it for halloween! Would order from seller again! So happy with the costume as im a huge disney fan!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 27 Feb 2014
The quality of the material is superb, much better than I expected for the price. The cut and fitting was perfect for my size - I'm a size ten but have big boobs so I ordered a twelve. It fit perfectly, not one part was too tight or loose. Even the skirt length is great, not too long and not too short. The only thing missing from the outfit is a pair of white tights and they can be easily bought. What I love most about this outfit is that it looks great on. I've got a pear shape so often clothes look awful on me, but wearing this made me look very slim and curvy in the right places. Overall I'm delighted with this purchase, and it was worth well more than what I paid for it, and I'm a tough customer to impress.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast service would recommend, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Forever Young Ladies Minnie Mouse Fancy Dress Costume (Apparel)
good costume fast service

only down fall is its tight around the breast area

but perfect body fit

order bigger size if you are big breasted

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute dress!, 23 Mar 2013
lovely dress perfect fit. I bought this for my 17 yr old grand daughter for a fancy dress party. there were several other girls in similar dresses but not as nice as this one!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fancy dress, 29 Nov 2012
Good product for the money, but a very small size 8, my wife can normally fit in a size 6, but this was tight

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing issue's, 28 July 2014
Lovely style and arrived very quickly - however the material is very cheap and has no stretch what so ever. I am usually a size 8 and ordered a size 8 but the label inside stated 's' (for size small) so not very accurate. I could not even get this dress over my shoulders and yes the very small side zip was unzipped too!! Did not re-order due to the quality of the material - little disappointed to say the least.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very small fit but fit for purpose!, 14 Aug 2014
The product is great for the money. But it is an extremely small fit. I'm a size 8 on top and 10 To 12 on hips. The top part of dress is extremely tight I just about squeezed it on and I ordered a size 12. I would definitely recommend going a size bigger if u are a size 12 all over. But all in all can't wait to wear it!'

1.0 out of 5 stars Full refund, 29 Aug 2014
Hi the Minnie Mouse costume was not an average uk size 12. Or was for a hen party the bride to be wanted to be mini mouse she was very upset to find that her costume was very small more like a uk size 8. I have no time to return as hen nite is tonight. I would like to know how to return for a full refund please.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Outfit, 15 July 2013
I am a size 10 and ordered a 10 which came as a medium and fitted perfectly. The skirt is puffy at the bottom like the picture and looks about the same length on (i am 5ft 5inch). Would highly recommend this outfit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible unfortunately :(, 22 Jun 2014
Delivery came quick, just a shame the dress was miles too big. I ordered a size up because everyone was saying the product came up too small - im a size 14 so thought i'd order a 16 to be on the safe side. Seems like everyone was lying because it was way too big. It also had a really nasty smell to it which put me off straight away even before trying it on :S.

The ears that come with the dress are are rubbish, they're really small. Want to send this back asap :( - Hope I find something better quickly - party is next Saturday! Stress!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›