on 13 March 2013
Overall this is an excellent CPU however, the fan was damaged on the first one that arrived, one of the plastic supports was split which caused the fan to oscillate. I contacted Amazon Support and they sent a replacement CPU however, the second one arrived had a faulty GPU and once the third one arrived it was sweet as a nut. Never had a problem like this before but each time Amazon support were superb but I had to mark it down due to the problems I have had with this stock.
on 30 September 2013
By combining this cpu with a MSI A75 chipset motherboard just add a cheap Micro ATX case with a couple of gig of ram and a now inexpencive to buy 500gb or 1TB hard drive ohh and not forgeting an operating system ( Linux 64bit for about £4 will do ) and you have a really cheap Computer for general everyday tasks but if its games you want to play then for around £80 you can add a ATI Radeon HD 7770 or A NVID GTX460 both of which are a good starter for playing DX11 games.Any way the uprade path is only limited by the amount of money you want to spend. But this is a good inexpencive start even better if you manage to buy a Win7 64bit OS from here or EBay for about £40..
on 16 April 2013
This is not the most powerful CPU around but it makes up for it in other ways. It runs very cool with low power usage.
I replaced my 2 year old HTPC components with this CPU and compatible motherboard and my HTPC idle power usage dropped from 50W to 29W. I think most of this was due to no longer needing a separate GPU card and USB3 card.

So I would recommend this CPU for HTPC and general computing usage. If you want to play modern games with high quality look elsewhere. Likewise if you want to do any sort of video encoding then this is not the CPU for you.
on 18 February 2014
Great little work horse and due to FM2 socket, able to upgrade in the future
Intergrated GPU is well worth it, playing games such as Bioshock on full hitting around 40-50fps
Heatsink could be better and Fan could be quiter, but that's what aftermarket cooling is for.

Overall 4/5
Shipping 5/5 (came early)
on 1 December 2013
I am very pleased with this.

I just wanted a cheap APU for general PC usage (emails, internet browsing, music etc) and maybe some light gaming, and so far it has been perfect. I've been using it for a month now and have had no problems (for reference I can play Skyrim perfectly on medium settings, which was pleasantly surprising!)

The reason I only give 4 stars is because the fan is very loud. As soon as you turn the PC on there's no ignoring it; this could be annoying if you are going for a HTPC or something so maybe a different CPU fan would be necessary.
on 27 February 2015
I bought this for my media PC, this APU works perfect for watching 1080p/1080i files and does it without any delays or lags. I done a test with a netflix 4k film and it coped with it pretty well. Saves having to buy a GPU.
on 15 October 2015
A cheap processor for a value system. Arrived quickly and installed with no issue, just don't expect to be playing any top range games on this processor! Its great for creating a general use machine for office work/browsing the internet.
on 19 December 2013
poor delivery speed, but a very stable, fast Apu. Will recommend this processor. But i would have preferred the faster A10 as support on certain motherboards is limited to v2.0. this will not be a problem for some as a lot of cards are still running v2.0 or less.
on 18 December 2013
This was a cpu for a budget pc I was making and I'm pretty damn chuffed with it. Of course for 40 quid don't expect much. I thought the fan was loud when I first got it going, but all that was needed was to go into the bios and stop it from being on full throttle all time, so if that's your complaint check your bios settings.
on 14 June 2013
I purchased this CPU for an ITX-sized home server. It's happily running multiple virtual machines using Proxmox (KVM and OpenVZ containters) and uses little power. It provides good performance for the price point.