• GRRR!

on 13 December 2012
I still remember seeing the little piece on the back of a pink-red British tabloid, around 1964 and when I was maybe 13, sporting pics of this motley young pack - overhead it bore the line, "We may be ugly, Matey, but we're down to earth." While this is not the first time I have acquired most of these tunes, I am delighted to have this collection and to see some new material at its end - they rocked the world. KN
on 25 December 2012
A greatest hits album who contains 3 CD's and a 12 pages booklet with 4 pages of pictures from 1965 to 1975. The six last pages of the booklet contains the title of the songs, etc. The best songs through the last 50 years of Rolling Stones music. Its two new songs on this album, "Doom and gloom" and "One more shot" (2012)(CD no 3) - wich alone is worth the money for this CD. Good sound and a great cover. A superb album!
on 8 December 2012
At first I was a bit surprised to hear all the same tracks as there are on my previously bought CD 'The London Years' but then I came to disc three which features later releases including 'Doom and Gloom' . If you like myself already have all the greatest hits then I would still recommend buying it for CD3 alone as you get value for money and Mick just gets better and better with age. He can do no wrong!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 January 2016
Top seller, 5*
on 13 May 2015
good condition
on 31 December 2012
Yes, folks, After spending oodles of money on The Rolling Stones in every conceivable format (including SACD and SHM~SACD), we are bestowed 70 RS's classics on one BD~Audio disc, albeit in stereo. Welcome Back My Friends To The Show That Never Ends.........buy and enjoy and the price is oh so right!
on 3 October 2015