5.0 out of 5 stars Shabby Chic bed sheet
I bought this for my 7 year old daughters bed, and we both love it! It is extremely good value for money. It is great quality, very soft and cosy, (according to my daughter) and it looks adorable! I would definitely buy more items from the range. It washed well, and I would highly recommend to anyone! I'm thinking of buying the double version for myself!
Published on 23 May 2013 by S. Hart

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% cotton
They described the product as 100% cotton but it is not. The design is nice but it 's of low quality.
Published 12 months ago by Vicky

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Not 100% cotton, 20 May 2014
This review is from: Catherine-Lansfield-Scottie-Single-Fitted-Multicoloured (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Shabby Chic bed sheet, 23 May 2013
S. Hart (Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Riad Zaghir (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
Good quality. Good service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
Very cute and good quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty in pink, 12 May 2014
Looks good fresh and cheerful. Matches my other items and ver happy.
Not washed it as in the packet still. But sure it will be fine as good thickness.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not to be sneezed at?, 9 May 2014
Very thin fabric like hankies but pleasing pretty design..fits my deep mattress just and washes well. It wont stand up to much rough and tumble with toys and pens etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful sheet, 20 April 2014
Ms. Jana Kapustova "Jana" (Radlett, England) - See all my reviews
I bought it for my daughter , it goes perfectly with her pink/white dotty duvet cover. The sheet is super soft!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beautiful!, 21 Nov. 2013
Arrived promptly and my daughter absolutely loves it! The cotton is rich, soft, warm and pretty - Will make a lovely present for a little girl.

5.0 out of 5 stars my new bedroom!, 2 Nov. 2013
My grandma bought this for my new bedroom and I love it got the curtains to go with it looks great

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›