4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Neon skirt - you get what you pay for!
Published 12 months ago by SA

1.0 out of 5 stars does not look like picture!
3 layers it may be but you wouldn't know it. It is v v short and see through. It does not look like the picture at all. May be ok for a little girl wanting to dress up, but as adult I bought it for a fancy dress party and it is not what I expected!!!
Published 22 months ago by anon

1.0 out of 5 stars does not look like picture!, 30 Aug. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely colour, skimpy amount of netting, 2 Mar. 2013
a beautiful vivid pink colour and a good size but a although it does have 3 layers of net, the net lays rather flat, but i guess you get what you pay for and its cheap and cheerful. next time i will be paying more for a fuller skirt. Excellent quick delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Neon skirt - you get what you pay for!, 26 Jun. 2014
The quality of the item itself is what you would expect for a product you purchase to wear once and then dispose of. The skirt consists of 3 layers of thin mesh with holes the circumference of a pen tip. I have bought these sort of skirts before and I must say that this skirt does have a very vibrant neon pink which is better than others I have used in the past. It is see through and quite thin but as I am going to wear it with jeans there is no problem.

In a way I can understand why other people rated it poorly as the picture is a tad misleading as the item looks as if it might come some kind of underskirt or could be made of denser tulle but at between £3-5 depending on what seller you chose I don't think this is a bad purchase at all for the price. As I haven't worn the item yet I cannot comment as to whether it does give off a UV glow in the dark or not. Its a neon pink but a bit different to the one in the photograph and a bit lighter than the leggings I ordered from the same seller.

The seller I purchased this skirt from was very accommodating when I sent them a message requesting a rush order. I ordered Tuesday, the product was dispatched Wednesday and it arrived Thursday well in time for my fancy dress event on Friday. This was good value as I didn't pay an additional fee for prompt dispatch and delivery. Very happy with the value of this item. Many thanks again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tutu tastic!, 9 July 2014
Perfect for our "Race for Life" team and one size did fit all so was pleased as was worried they may have been too small. As we ordered 12 they were packed in two packages so bear in mind if ordering large quantities. All arrived on time and great service. They looked great!

5.0 out of 5 stars great little skirt, 11 Mar. 2013
I bought this for my 9 year old daughter's GB display which I needed urgently! Luckily this was delivered within two days of ordering. Fitted perfectly and was just the thing for the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fastest postage option worked :-), 28 Jun. 2015
Very bright, good length, easily fitted sizes 8-14 (& plenty of stretch to go further). Three layers could be pulled away from each other up to the seam to give a more puffed out look. Good value for money. Worn for a charity walk (20 miles) but will be fine a for another couple of outings in spite of the brambles!
Very grateful to the seller & Royal Mail for speed of postage (fastest postal option paid for - next working day delivery achieved -ordered early hours Thursday morning, arrived Friday morning).

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter pleased, 11 Dec. 2013
My daughter was really pleased with this. Just what she needed for a school show she was doing and the right price I wanted to pay.

3.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRICE, 3 Feb. 2014
This tutu is great for the money, at £3.85 it is much cheaper than anything I saw in town. I have bought it for my daughters "neon" themed hen night. I don't think I will be wearing it again in a hurry though. It is very short but I will be wearing black jeans underneath along with a green top anyway so that is not a problem for me. Someone else said it was only 2 layers, the one I have IS 3 layers, maybe theirs was from a different seller??

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the price, 10 July 2013
Not bad for the price, was a tad smaller than expected n a little more flimsy, but for the price no real complaints

5.0 out of 5 stars Neon UV 3 layer ra ra skirt, 24 April 2013
Ordered for my daughter for her and her friends to do a dance routine and they look fantastic, just the job

Neon UV 3 Layers Tutu Skirt