on 11 July 2014
Using Windows Vista, a 1.2GB .mkv file:
Upload Speed 7.75MB/sec average (a normal transfer rate for USB flash drives is about 12MB/sec)
Download Speed 21MB/sec average

Here's how to make it run at 20MB/sec upload:
Make sure you aren't transferring or using the usb stick. This method also means you have to manually use the "Safetly Remove Hardware" option by right clicking on the usb on the taskbar.
Start menu > Control Panel (make sure it's set to 'classic view'> Device Manager > Expand 'Disk drives' > Right click on the USB stick > select 'Properties' > Click 'Policies' tab > tick 'Optimize for Performance' rather than '..for quick removal". Click OK.

make sure to Safety Remove Hardware before you remove it.

It's the size of a thumbnail
You will upload 1 GB in approximately 2 minutes.
You will download 1 GB in approximately 1 minute 33 seconds.
You need a loop for the carry hole as too small to fit a key ring through.
Comes with a programme setup .exe file which you install to generate a password for security, if you want to use that.
on 7 February 2014
The Flash drives on time and packed really well.
This is the second batch of drives I have ordered, they are small, very good for the car, radio USB connection, they do not stick out.
I have used these also at work were I transfer data, every day between PC's and laptops and I have no complains about the transfer speed's.
The only thing I can query is why they haven't included a strap with the flash drive, sometimes it is easily misplaced in my bag.
on 8 January 2014
This is a very small stick & barely noticeable in a laptop. It is however a bit fiddly to handle when not being used. The little securing hole is too small to allow a ring through it to connect to anything! Fiddly but unobtrusive, light & works OK.
on 31 January 2014
What is not to like? 32GB in a package small enough not to notice connected to the laptop (which is the only problem - one may lose it easily). Works fine, right now on my Samsung TV. I was not bothered to try the add-on software (probably encryption or compression - don't care).
on 28 April 2014
This thing is so small physically for the 32GB capacity I purchased it in. It's perfect for the use I have it for, in the car. I've loaded it up with songs and can just leave it in the USB port as it never gets in the way of anything and is hardly visible from the outside.
on 18 May 2014
The picture doesn't necessarily convey the size of this flash drive as it is roughly the size of my thumb nail. I bought it to plug into a media player so that it wouldn't be sticking out and run the risk of being knocked out when the other half was cleaning.
on 12 February 2014
Impressively small. Bought it to replace an iPod in my car. Downloaded my iTunes library (first converted to MP3 files) from my iMac in about 50 minutes. Plugged it in to my car's USB slot. Worked first time. At that price how can I complain?
on 5 March 2014
This is physically tiny! it is perfect to go on your keychain. It comes with a cap that initially I was worried would come off but it's pretty stuck on there, I've been taking this in and out of pockets for about 3 months and I haven't noticed the cap even coming loose never-mind coming off.

The reason I didn't give it five stars is that the loop where you would attach it to you your keychain is inset quite awkwardly which is fine if you are using a string lanyard to attach it to your keychain but wont allow you to attach it directly to your keychain. I had to resort to using a baby pin. I was a bit disappointed that it didn't come with a small lanyard, but these are mostly superficial complaints.
on 16 January 2014
This little flash drive is really small but perfect in the car as its almost impossible to knock it out of the usb socket. Now I have all my favourite albums on this little flash drive and no cd's in the car so no clutter!
on 4 March 2014
I bought this to use in my car stereo, It's currently holding around 1500 mp3's. It's the perfect size for hiding in the front of the car radio, you dont notice it's there at all.
No more having to change CD's!