5.0 out of 5 stars Small and efficient!
Published on 22 Dec. 2012 by Pepper

2.0 out of 5 stars Good, but poor quality
The card is good at keeping up with my needs; it can cope with continuous shots, storing in both JPEG and RAW simultaneously.

The biggest let-down, however, is the build quality. A piece of plastic border has fallen off which now makes it impossible to insert into either the computer, or camera itself. In addition, the lock switch is so flimsy gravity alone...
Published 21 months ago by blahblahblah

5.0 out of 5 stars Small and efficient!, 22 Dec. 2012
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I bought this Sandisk Ultra Micro SD card to accompany a basic mobile phone that I was giving as a Christmas gift. I know that the user is a keen photographer, and therefore, is only likely to use the mobile phone camera in the unlikely event that they don't have a dedicated camera on them. I therefore decided 8GB would be more than enough for this sort of use but wanted both a reliable card plus a bundled full size SD adaptor to fit the recipient's computer. This card fitted the bill perfectly and promises fast and reliable performance at a bargain price. I'm amazed at how much you can fit on an 8GB card - more than adequate if it's unlikely to be used very much, if at all. You can also buy this same card in bigger sizes 16Gb, 32Gb and 64Gb.

The Sandisk pedigree, plus the fast performance of this "Ultra" series card as well as the quality of the SD adaptor, is, in my opinion, worth paying for - the cost differential between this card and one from an unknown manufacturer being so small. Recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's fast, it's reliable, but it doesn't make miracles, 21 Feb. 2014
This review is from: SanDisk SDSDQU-008G-FFP 8 GB C10 Ultra Micro SDHC Card with Adapter - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change) (Accessory)
For those buying a micro sd card to "make your smartphone/camera/camcorder/tablet/electronic device faster", I must remind you that a higher class card isn't always the solution. See, I bought this mainly for the extra space to put musics and videos in my cellphone and it serves well its purpose: the frustration-free packing doesn't need scissors to open it, the card has a quite beautiful red paint on it, and since now, I hadn't had any problem whatsoever with speeds both in my portable device or by transferring files to my pc using the sd adapter.

That said, the card itself is perfectly fine, but compared to my previous 2gb class 4 micro sd, it doesn't offer that much of a speed boost when playing musics and videos, and almost none when taking photos in burst mode or things like that. Why? Because of my device's limitations, nothing much and nothing less. So, no matter if you buy a much cheaper class 4 micro sd or a Sandisk Extreme Pro micro sd, always check if your device has processing power to keep up with the card you're putting in, or else you'll just end up wasting money and won't be using your product at its best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with Tomtom Satnav, 16 Nov. 2012
I was quite apprehensive about using an 8gb Micro SD card for my new Via135 Tomtom because Tomtom info only says use upto 4gb SD card. I bought this and when inserted, it worked without a hitch. It now gives me lots of capacity to download and store future maps.
I saw other person's review which says the card is not "Class 10" , I then checked the details on the packaging, it says clearly it is Class 10 !!! So I'm not sure how they decided it was not when the card is genuine and manufacturer says it is Class 10.
I am not in any way backing the seller but I like to think people are honest and fair unless someone can prove otherwise. Unfortunately these days it is becoming far too easy to ruin someone's good name and cause them financial damage.
On my experience I would buy from this seller again and recommend this good quality card for new Tomtom Satnav.
Q.E.D.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandisk micro SD card, 30 July 2013
A very high quality micro SD card, class 10, I have fitted this one to my sat nav so I can add route plans and music, I am very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job intended, 18 July 2013
Bought to provide extra storage capacity for my Garmin Sat-Nav. Does exactly what is required. Highly recommended for any use where storage and rapid read-write is needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, 21 Feb. 2013
J Robson (UK) - See all my reviews
I use it in a loop camera, recording one HD and one SD stream concurrently.
With a class 4 card it would regularly drop frames, this doesn't

5.0 out of 5 stars as expected, 16 July 2013
bought for my GPS, runs perfectly.

All the Sandisk products I buy (for camera, PC memory sticks etc) are good high quality products

5.0 out of 5 stars Gave my old Nokia a new lease of life as an MP3 player, 9 Aug. 2013
Nokia E71s were very good phones a few years back, but time has moved on and I, like many others, have succumbed to the delights of Android. However the Nokia remains an excellent MP3 player - given enough memory. For me - an oldie - who likes keeping his MP3 player separate to his phone, 8GB does the trick nicely.

Ordered this from Amazon directly (not marketplace) on the Sunday and it arrived on Tuesday morning. It looks absolutely genuine, in Sandisk packaging, and it works a treat.

Downloaded my old external chip files to my computer (through the phone but avoiding Nokia/Ovi's software package), and once the phone had created the appropriate file structure on the new card (automatically), uploaded them again (again via the phone). It's a slow exercise, but sure.

Now, it's just as if nothing has changed - even the maps still work - and chip access seems at least as fast as before, but I have a lot of extra space for my stuff. An MP3 player that can still act as a back up phone for £7 - very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 17 Mar. 2014
I purchased this card to increase the memory on my Garmin Sat Nav system and it does the job well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with Garmin Satnav Nuvi 2595LM, 14 Jun. 2013
Bought this to go into my Garmin SatNav Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT 5" Sat Nav with Europe Maps, Lifetime Map Updates and Traffic Alerts, and Bluetooth due to the new mapping requiring more memory than available as standard - so only needed the micro card with the adapter now gathering dust.

Class10 card, appears to work ok, no problems found.

Arrived quickly, well packaged - too much packaging really: is it really necessary to have so much plastic to wrap this product in?

that said, if i need it, I'd buy again and from the same seller.

enjoy!