5.0 out of 5 stars Cupcake Maker
Published 16 months ago by George

3.0 out of 5 stars Gimmicky
It was fun once or twice but it's not much easier than cooking your cupcakes in the oven.

We bought it for our 8 year old who found it fun to use with our supervision as all surfaces are of course very hot (incl. the pink outside case).
Published 16 months ago by Antony Ion

5.0 out of 5 stars Cupcake Maker, 23 April 2013
This review is from: Breville VTP159 Cupcake Maker with Accessories (Kitchen & Home)
My wife bought this because she has a bad back and is unable to reach down and put cakes in the oven. This cupcake maker solves this problem. She can now bake on the kitchen table. The only trouble was the cupcake cases. Although you get a free sample, it was hard to find the right size to fit. In the end I got in touch with Breville and they told me to use the Dr. Oetker Fun Baking Cases. I bought these, from Amazon and they fit. All in all, a good machine and I like eating the cakes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gimmicky, 12 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars BREVILLE CUPCAKE MAKER, 2 Feb 2013
Nicholas White (Gravesend Kent) - See all my reviews
I HAVE COMPARED THIS BREVILLE WITH THE ONE IN LAKELAND AND THIS ONE SEEMS A LOT BETTER AND CHEAPER.

HAVE MADE QUITE A LOT OF CAKES AND THE CAKES HAVE NOT STUCK ONCE.

IF YOUR ONLY MAKING SMALL AMOUNTS THEN THIS IS UP TO THE JOB.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy to Use, 11 April 2014
We bought this for my daughter for christmas and is great for making quick cupcakes, takes about 8 mins. The recipe in the book provided makes far too much mixture for 24 cakes, so halve the amount and its just right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 30 Mar 2014
Miss Filipovic "Teodora" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my niece! She loved this!! Its perfect for young children to bake with their mothers!! :) She is always raving about it and how good they come out of the machine!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 17 Jan 2014
A neat product.Works well but extra features such as a timer would be super. Shame it only comes in Pink! Great cakes, some only need 6 mins when it's heated up so check on them if you can. yet to try it without cases as buying the specific ones is a bit of a pain. It does make lovely cakes and is quick and easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Breville Cupcake Maker, 1 Jan 2013
Arrived in plenty of time with good packaging. Made a lovely gift for my daughter who has recently set up home. Would certainly recommend.