5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bunk Beds and a Bargain Price
The item came in 2 sturdy boxes, well taped up.
The boxes were opened and a check was made that all the parts were present.
I made up the headboards first, noting that the holes differ between the bottom and top bunks.
I constructed the top and bottom seperatly as 2 individual beds, then lifted the top onto the bottom and secured them together.
I then...
Published on 10 Sep 2012 by Chris 42

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a lovely bunk bed and the girls love it but when putting it togheter some of the ...
It is a lovely bunk bed and the girls love it but when putting it togheter some of the wood split as we was screwing the screws in! And the instructions need to be improved with more writing! Not sure if i would buy anything else from this compony just yet!
Published 1 month ago by Sudiana

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bunk Beds and a Bargain Price, 10 Sep 2012
This review is from: Bunk Bed Wooden Single White Pine Can be split into 2 singles Brighton
The item came in 2 sturdy boxes, well taped up.
The boxes were opened and a check was made that all the parts were present.
I then fitted the slats on both the top and bottom.
Then I constructed the ladder and fitted it.
Job Done!!!!!!!!!!
All in all it was an easy assembly with clear picture instructions. Looking at the pattern of the holes in the uprights gives the builder a clue as to how it all goes together.
Made up, it is a substantial bunk bed assembly and should give years of service to my two boys
Great overall experience ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bunk beds, unbelievable value, 4 Dec 2013
After a lot of searching and 'price versus perceived quality' consideration, I finally decided to purchase these bunk beds having been swayed by the glowing reviews that they were 'as good as they looked.' I still had concerns that you couldn't possibly get the quality of bunk bed I was looking for for the price quoted, so continued to weigh up whether it was worth spending almost 3 times the amount on some that were 'presumably' better quality from quality high street and online retailers.
When the two very slimline boxes turned up a couple of days later (don't be fooled by the size of the boxes) we assembled the beds which was relatively straight forward and completed assembly within a couple of hours. We have only had them for a couple of months, but they have so far survived 3 very boisterous boys, they look great, my 6 and 8yr old boys love them and they're sturdy enough to accommodate mum and dad on the top and lower bunk which is perfect for bed time stories!
We bought the Luxury 3ft single mattresses from Happy Beds which are ideal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wooden Bunk Bed, 11 Mar 2014
Swapping from a clunky metal framed bunk bed this has proved a HUGE SUCCESS!
All the comments and reviews were spot on. I knew some of the wood would splinter putting in the screws (avoidable if I wasn't so heavy handed with it), it would be a two person job (although we put it together in a tiny box room and managed to stack them both together easily enough I could have done it on my own), and that there would be a screw hole missing in the ladder (only one out of five so really not an issue to stability).

Very easy to assemble, I can see the potential to be a bit confusing but all the pieces are numbered and you just have to look carefully for the numbers written on the ends of each piece. Ikea furniture is a LOT harder in comparison to this.

A bit shorter in height and length than what we had originally but we have a half size room so the extra space is a bonus!
Due to the lower height, the top bunk will be perfect for a slightly taller 15 year old we have staying 4 nights a month who has been bumping her head up until now. For anyone questioning if an adult can sit/sleep on them, you can! held my weight (8 1/2 stone of it) just fine, just be mindful of a few creaks as the wood settles into it's first use - sounded like it was breaking (ops) but no damage at all!

Overall, a really great buy, delivery was FANTASTIC and came a day earlier than expected, their customer services were brilliant when I emailed them via Amazon to ask that they take down a private number to call if nobody was in as we work full time. Really is great value for money, looks amazing and really good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars White bunk beds, 30 Mar 2013
These are sturdy well finished beds, and they arrived promptly, well packed.
Regular single mattresses are a bit tight but do fit. Don't put any deeper than 7ins on the top bunk. the guard rail won't accommodate a deep mattress.
The ladder can be placed at either end, which was good as we needed the ladder on the left.
Assembling them was most definitely a two person job. It would have taken us about three hours but one of the holes had been drilled off center, so getting the screw to locate was a nightmare and greatly added to the assembly time, hence 4 stars. Our grandchildren ( two girls ) have slept in them several times already and they are a great success.
We would recommend these bunk beds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beds at great price, 19 Dec 2013
These bunk beds are solid and look fab. no complaints, love how the lower bunk is lower to the floor aswell as we have an older and younger child. good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 20 May 2014
Bought these bunk beds for my daughters aged 5 and 2. They arrived quickly and I was very impressed with the quality when I unpacked them. Took my husband about 2 hours to build them and he had no problems with any of the pieces. They look great and the girls love them - they can't wait for bedtime!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 6 Jan 2014
Easy to fit together and reasonably sturdy. There was some damage to one of the planks so loses a star but we were not too concerned with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!!!, 7 Jun 2013
after much searching i decided on this bed and was thrilled with the results. it was easy to assemble and the fact that the lower bunk is closer to the floor than a normal single means the sleeper on the bottom has more headroom without making the top bunk too high. this was important to me as i have a 6 and 4 year old and didn't like some of the beds that were really high and the lower ones had very little room on the bottom bunk. this was just what i was looking for and has been a great hit with myself and the children. would recommend this to anyone searching for a bunk bed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bunk Beds, 24 Dec 2013
Easy to assemble. Lovely pure white finish. Easy to store top bunk assembly underneath bed if not required at present. Very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bunks, 27 Nov 2013
Ordered these bunks as they can be split into two single beds. They are really good quality and look great - perfect for my 12 and 10 year old boys. It would be good if delivery could be arranged at check out or if seller could contact once order received to arrange a day as I had to make several phone calls to find out about delivery as I work full time. But overall I am very pleased with the bunks.