5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable for a non-numbers person!
By my own admission, numbers and finances aren't my natural strength. I am more creative by nature.

Published on 26 Sep 2012 by Mr. J. G. Wright

1.0 out of 5 stars For the very very stupid!
The simplicity of this book is astounding. It is clearly aimed at those who can hardly read and write, and cannot count. If you have an IQ below '50' then this book is for you. In fact if someone has to read this book to get the advice contained inside, they should really ask themselves whether they should really be self employed business people (or the owner of a...
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable for a non-numbers person!, 26 Sep 2012
Mr. J. G. Wright (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

What I loved about Profit Rocket is that it helped demystify the whole numbers side of my business in simple language and in a very supportive way. It has given me the encouragement and confidence needed to face up to the challenge head on and take back control of the finance side of my business. The Profit Accelerator Formula demonstrates how small improvements to the five key areas covered really can accelerate my profits.

A highly recommended read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Understand Your Numbers and Boost Your Profits, 6 Nov 2012
R. Warlow - See all my reviews
Length:: 0:59 Mins

For the majority of business owners I deal with one of their major blind spots is understanding the numbers side of their business. And yet having a grip on your financials is an important aspect of running a more profitable business and obtaining finance.
If the financial side of your business sends you to sleep then I'd recommend you read `Profit Rocket' by Kelly Clifford.
It's a great book which helps break down the mystic surrounding financials.
Within the pages you'll find an explanation of the key steps you can take to make the financial side of your business work for you... to help you be more in control. There are 135 strategies and actions you can take to help boost your profit.
Kelly also goes though his Profit Accelerator Formula... a great way of helping you realise that only small changes are necessary in order to achieve a massive shift in profits.
A great read and if you take action on his ideas it's a purchase you won't regret.

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential, no-nonsense guidance, 27 Sep 2012
Kelly has provided a blueprint for bringing security and a certain amount of predictability to your business finances. In a very formulaic way, his process centres around the elements of profitability that we as business owners should all know, but for one reason or another, consistently fail to apply. The exercises are easy to follow, and Kelly provides a mass of ideas and tips for "how to" improve in key areas. I feel sure that anyone can benefit from at least some, if not all the insights in the book, just as I did. Well worth the investment.

4.0 out of 5 stars logical and easy to follow style I found value in implementing some ..., 13 Sep 2014
Kelly clearly and plainly explains the importance of focusing on specific areas of any business to ensure that profit can be boosted. Explained in a practical, logical and easy to follow style I found value in implementing some of the ideas from the book within the business as well as being reminded of some of the things I know we should do, but need to ensure we do in a more systematic way.

Kelly also is clear about the actions business owners can take as well as providing a framework for this action.

In all a book I'd thoroughly recommend. The only constructive criticism I'd suggest is that it would have been useful to have a detailled story of a consistent example of how this could impact that fortunes of a particular company all the way through the process.

Saying that the ideas contained in the book, if applied, will ensure positive change for the lions share of businesses and encourages us to focus more on the numbers. A lesson many entrepreneurs should continue to be reminded of.

5.0 out of 5 stars This little book turned me into a BIG THINKER!, 30 Oct 2012
It's embarrassing as a business owner to have to slink by and sidestep conversations that have numbers in them. This was my deepest, darkest secret...yeah, I HATE NUMBERS and don't get them at all...

...or at least that was until Profit Rocket illuminated my world. Thank goodness someone could see my world so clearly and speak my language so I'd not only understand numbers but fall in love with them! This book turns numbers into a game and I LOVE the 35 ideas to get you started. Great tips!

I admit it took me two weeks of staring at this book on my shelf because it was about NUMBERS, but I took the plunge and to my absolute surprise found it FUN! There are tons of useful exercises and the "dry matter" is written as if Kelly Clifford is sitting with me at my kitchen table.

This book completely changed my thinking around profit, numbers and WHY I'm in business. I love what I do (Japanese tea) but now I'm able to see that by boosting my profit, I can spread my love of Japanese tea to more people. I view making a profit more for the benefit of others than for me personally. No longer do I feel guilty about making a lot of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Video Review From Simon Dixon, (Co-Founder BankToTheFuture.com), 1 Oct 2012
This review is from: Profit Rocket: The Five Key Focus Areas to Skyrocket Your Profit (Kindle Edition)
Length:: 3:00 Mins

An invaluable book for businesses, especially those seeking funding who need to take control of their numbers. I really like the Ostrige analogy as I see a lot of people doing it as explained in my video review. Gets a double thumbs up from me.

Simon Dixon, author of

CrowdFunding 2.0 - The 7 Dumbest Mistakes When Raising Finance For Your Company (CrowdFunding & CrowdInvesting Series)

Bank to the Future: Protect Your Future Before Governments Go Bust

5.0 out of 5 stars Profit Rocket Power, 27 Sep 2012
Do you want to take a look at your business with a fresh set of eyes? Perhaps strip back your current processes and procedures and renew what you are doing? This is the book for you. Kelly shows you how it not a hard process, follow his key tips and advice and you cannot go wrong. I loved the book, if you want to refresh your numbers then don't delay in getting started to `profit rocket' your business.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hugely Beneficial Book, 27 Sep 2012
I would recommend Profit Rocket to any business owner who wants to grow their business. It provides incredibly useful advice and not just in areas of finance, although this is clearly the area that the author knows best. The book is written very well and the exercises ensure you are putting the advice into practice straight away. I am already starting to use many of the teachings to improve my own company, and more to the point I am already starting to see the results.

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical and engaging, 27 Sep 2012
I really enjoyed 'Profit Rocket'. It is divided into engaging, easy-to-read chapters and offers solid, no-nonsense advice as well as very useful strategies and tips for managing the money side of your business. I have found personally that it has given me a lot to think about and implement in my own business. I'd highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read to understand numberss, 27 Sep 2012
Kelly Clifford"s book Profit Rocket has been a great help to me in understanding the numbers that are associated with starting and running a profitable business. A must read

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›