on 9 March 2015
Great book for any Bond fan a truly wonderful insight thoroughly enjoyed reading it and can not recommend it highly enough.
on 20 January 2013
love all the bond films and this book it good for the colour photos and the information it gives in the different chapters
on 13 July 2015
This book written by a bond for bond fans everywhere. An insiders view to the world of James Bond with anecdotes galore.
on 3 September 2013
A good read for avid Bond fans. Roger Moore has the ability to laugh at himself but be respectful to the Bond character.
on 26 December 2014
Very informative and full of great photos, and interesting to have this written from a real James bond's point of view.
on 14 November 2015
I saw Sir Roger at the Opera House Manchester on the last night of his recent tour (9 November 2015) and this book was on sale in the foyer....and came with a 'free' separate hand signed (not facsimile) bookplate. There will be a few of these knocking about so I'm curious what a limited signed edition is: are these signed in the book without bookplate and numbered or are people (not me I'm keeping mine) trying to make a fast buck out of the tour. Mine cost £20 inclusive of auto...and no postage!

A nice bloke, I can even forgive him being a Conservative supporting tax exile (meant gently), especially given his sterling work for UNICEF with which he closed the evening.

"Do you want to hear the words then? - The name's BOND - JAMES BOND"

I only went at the last minute but I'm very glad I did.

As for the book, it is updated and made me laugh out loud in places.....but having heard him in person perhaps that helped (or made me warm to it more than some critics might - your choice) A lot of pics, but a good blend of both pics and text.
on 2 January 2013
Having been a bond fan for a long time I found the book realy interesting and would recommend it for any bond fan
on 23 January 2014
This was a very interesting read. Many facts about the books and the making of the films that will intrigue you.
on 31 December 2012
My son is a Bond fan and has the dvd's. Nice to have a book commemorating the 50 years and photos well displayed
on 27 October 2015
Brilliant entertaining and witty like the last 2 of Roger's books. Great insight and interesting facts. Buy it!