5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy
So sweet and so hot! Yummy yummy!! You will love it!
My boyfriend and I fight for this! But a little bit expensive.
Published on 27 Feb. 2013 by MATOKI

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and Not Hot Smell.
Published 2 months ago by Sofia

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and Not Hot Smell., 26 April 2015
This review is from: Jack Links Sweet and Hot Beef Jerky 75 g (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
I bought these as a present for my boyfriend because he likes jerky, however, was pleasantly surprised to see that they (and all of Jack Link's products) are Halal (Kosher), so I tasted some, however, if you are a Jerky virgin, please note that they smell so foul and s***ty that you might get a migraine. They taste pretty much like they smell. That being said, they are an acquired taste, and you do get used to them. For those interested in the smell, it smells like s*** and dog-food (particularly Schmackos chew strips) mixed together. Excellent protein content, so good for snacking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 27 Feb. 2013
So sweet and so hot! Yummy yummy!! You will love it!
My boyfriend and I fight for this! But a little bit expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars They tasted alright, 18 May 2013
These were good but I have had better I'm also not a big fan of the flavor but they tasted good worth a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jerky, 27 Feb. 2015
The American brand has slowly evolved to Europe, now customers in Europe can enjoy the perfect taste of Jack Links beef jerky. One of these a day after a workout can really keep you going but if you're more intense don't substitute this for whey powder.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, 9 May 2013
I must confess I was a little worried for my health after eating four packs straight but, hey, I'm still kicking and had to come here to say this stuff is completely DELICIOUS!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Jerky!!!!!!!!, 21 Feb. 2015
GBWiz (Cyberspace) - See all my reviews
I have basically been in love with Beef Jerky ever since my first holiday to Florida in the US and this is about the only way I can reliably get a hold of reasonably sized bags of it. If you're a jerky lover, subscribe, it's worth it but anyway if you haven't had jerky before I wouldn't advise trying this first, while it's very nice in my opinion (I love anything sweet and hot, like Chinese food) however I'd definitely go for original flavor or peppered as a first time buyer. Beef Jerky is a very unique snack that isn't for everyone, kinda like Marmite. That said these are my absolute favorite considering Louisiana Hot Sauce flavor is literally impossible to get over here and has almost died off in the US too.

Warning: You need tough teeth for Jerky. Don't go eating this stuff if you're having teeth problems because you'll probably lose one.
2nd Warning: This IS hot, not incredibly so but it's hot enough to make me pay attention and I eat a hell of a lot of spicy food, so don't even consider buying it if you NEVER eat spicy food because it will hit you like a ton of bricks (or it could make it last longer, if you can stand the punishment).

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but expensive, 31 Mar. 2014
Great taste but is little too high price per 100g.
Like this brand. Wish it come in a bigger package.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum!, 12 Jun. 2014
Love the taste of these beef jerky and I don't tend to like others that much! Would definitely buy again

3.0 out of 5 stars Too expensive, 16 July 2013
Tastes nice but way too expensive. You really don't get much for your money, I wont be buying it again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too tangy for beef jerky, 5 May 2015
Didn't really like this flavour actually! The tanginess is just not appropriate for beef jerky.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›