Price:£2.70+ Free shipping

on 8 July 2015
Great medals and arrived on time. My 7 year old son wears them with pride. They are all on one pin so can't be divided up as I originally intended.
on 7 September 2013
I bought this set of medals as an accessory for a Napoleonic-themed fancy dress night. The item is fairly good value for money. The 3 medals are connected by a single large pin bar, so it's simple to attach them as one piece to your costume. The material is basic, & the medals themselves are plastic, but they look convincing, & the item seems quite durable.
on 28 May 2014
I suppose the old saying..... "You get what you pay for" is fairly accurate for this one. The packaging was ok, but literally within 30 seconds of opening, two of the three medals had fell off their ribbons. After some emergency super glue repairs , they we're fit for use. I realise I did not pay a lot for them, but you do expect more in quality. I needed them for a fancy dress event the next evening otherwise I would have returned them. Overall, a fun product but don't expect them to last too long!
on 21 October 2013
These medals do the trick for a school play but care should be taken to make sure it is securly pinned as the pin is very long and could cause damage. Not for small children.
on 30 April 2014
Had a murder mystery party and these went on hubby's dinner jacket to turn him into The deputy Mayor.
Perfect and good price too.
on 25 February 2014
Bought these medals for a fancy dress murder mystery night and they did the job that was required. Easy to pin as well.
on 21 April 2014
I bought these for my grandson just for fun they look good just as described postage was quick would recommend
on 22 February 2016
Great for the price. Shall be using them for a fancy address party. Really solid and larger than I thought
on 2 March 2016
brilliant, bought them for a fancy dress party, and stayed on all night as fastener brilliant.
on 5 May 2015
Good bit of fun Worth noting that they are one big strip rather than 3 individual medals.