on 30 January 2013
For the price this ranks along side any tablet on the market. As soon as I unpacked the prouct I had it up and working in minutes and its a pleasure to use.
on 22 March 2013
This item does what I want, is cheaper than ipAd equivilant and i can double memory with a memory card unlike an Apple product.
Watching video on ti the quality is great
on 15 November 2012
Just received this and am delighted with it. It will take me some time to go through all the bits and bobs on there, but so far, the things I've tried are great. I've put the Kindle App on there so that's another great bonus.

Very impressed (if somewhat confused about the whole system at the moment!!). Very easy to set up and use - just different things to learn.

Screen, sound, shape, size all good. Can recommend.
0Comment13 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 May 2013
First class, I love it !!!!! I had the Google nexus, but this is far better, it's quicker and watching films on the large screen is great
on 21 February 2013
I would recommend the Samsung tablet as it's so easy to use and can't see the need to spend more just to say " my i-pad!"
on 28 January 2013
great for on the go. touch screen needs a bit of getting used to.only negative is i cannot play the games i used to
0Comment2 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2012
I bought this for my wife rather than buy an iPad like mine. So far she is finding it intuitive to learn to use and it has done what she wants. The only problem has been opening an account with Samsung to enable her to download more apps. We're working on that..........
0Comment3 of 6 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 December 2012
After not even a weeks use (minimal as well) we have already got screen bleed on the top R/H side of the screen, not impressed.
11 comment1 of 3 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 January 2013
Although bought for myself, I'm 55, did not like it so sold it on for the same money to my carers son
0Comment3 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 January 2013
I had to wait almost 2 weeks after the guaranteed delivery date, cancel the order and go out and buy it at the high street Argos. The tablet is good, but watch out for the hair-line cracks that appear on the case. Battery life ok but not great. Wife loves it for chatting via Skype to her family and general surfing the internet.
0Comment2 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse