4.0 out of 5 stars Well written & easy to follow
Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars good read
I liked this book but found I didn't really learn anything new. I would say it is more for beginners than practiced spiritual followers. I don't understand why it was titled advanced?
Published 14 months ago by sharon pacitti

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written & easy to follow, 6 Sep 2012
This review is from: Chakra Owner's Manual: Advanced User Manual For The Spiritual Knowledge Seeker (Soul Shackles Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
To be quite truthful the only reason this didn't get a Five Star rating is my own theological viewpoint. But beyond that I have to say that this is a very well written book in an easy to read style. Unlike so many Kindle Books the formatting works well and I am able to change the font size to suit my reading whilst the formatting remaining at the good quality it starts at - something missing in many other ebooks, well done to the Author!

I was also impressed by the author's view of certain issues, particularly in Chapters 8 & 9 where we are brought right back down to earth and our own responsibility.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read and thoroughly enjoyable, 3 Oct 2012
A. Reilly (UK) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent book from Robert Jirda, he takes the time to clearly explain each of the seven chakras in an easily understandable manner. I previously had an awareness of the chakras and with the help of Robert's knowledge, I now have an understanding of how I am affected by the chakras and importantly how I can use them to improve my life. I certainly look forward to Robert's further works.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great place to start, 16 Sep 2012
As someone who is brand new to Chakras, I found this book to be easy to understand. Robert Jirda does a great job of breaking down the concepts, attributes, positioning and application of chakras to real life in identifiable terms that don't require previous experience and even shed light on a question I wasn't expecting to have answered in a book of this topic. I've encountered psychics who, without questioning me in advance, could give me information about my past and people who I knew before they died proving they had a gift in the paranormal, but not once, have any of them told my future with any semblance of accuracy. After reading chapter 8 in this book, I know why.

If you're interested in learning about chakras and aren't sure where to start, this is a great book to begin your education with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome read!, 10 Sep 2012
Really enjoyed the hidden spiritual connection between our emotional and physical health - deep content broken down in little, easily digestible chunks, written in an engaging writing style. I was so intrigued that I couldn't put my iPad down until I had finished the book at once and I can see me reading it over and over again. A great read for anyone wanting to find out more about the Chakras.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 9 Sep 2012
It is a revelation to discover a different way of looking at the seven chakras. I enjoyed the explanations and look forward to the next book telling me how to make the most of the influence of the chakras.

5.0 out of 5 stars Take responsibility for your life!, 8 Sep 2012
I read this in one sitting. Practical and modern advice with a spiritual flavour. The author offers a report to supplement the book and a graphic flowchart - nice extras. Chapter nine is about taking responsibility, something that hardly seems to be popular; it's much easier to sit back and be a victim. Well worth a read and implementing the suggestions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Pleased, 18 July 2013
Im really pleased with the book, Its full of the information that I needed. well written. and was a great help.

3.0 out of 5 stars good read, 6 Jun 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars for beginner looking for brief idea of chakras., 23 Mar 2013
I felt this book was ok for a beginner in learning of chakras. But to keep a very open mind to other authors on the subject. Because I think the author was using his own personal experiences of emotions. And there is some information that can be helpful here. But it wasn't what I had expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chakra owners manual: Advance user manual for the spiritual knowledge, 14 Feb 2013
I found this book very inspiring and helpful..it's very easy to read & understand..Will be recommending to all my friend's.