4.0 out of 5 stars Well written & easy to follow
Published on 6 Sept. 2012 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new here. Do not recommend
I was expecting to find a wealth of information to help understand chakras combined with reiki. Instead I found a shameless pamphlet promoting the author containing not one piece of information I did not already know. Get something else if you want to be educated.I don't know what the other reviewers read but this is not worth even pennies.
Published on 11 Jan. 2013 by DWFG

4.0 out of 5 stars Well written & easy to follow, 6 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Chakra Owner's Manual: Advanced User Manual For The Spiritual Knowledge Seeker (Soul Shackles Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
To be quite truthful the only reason this didn't get a Five Star rating is my own theological viewpoint. But beyond that I have to say that this is a very well written book in an easy to read style. Unlike so many Kindle Books the formatting works well and I am able to change the font size to suit my reading whilst the formatting remaining at the good quality it starts at - something missing in many other ebooks, well done to the Author!

I was also impressed by the author's view of certain issues, particularly in Chapters 8 & 9 where we are brought right back down to earth and our own responsibility.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read and thoroughly enjoyable, 3 Oct. 2012
A. Reilly (UK) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent book from Robert Jirda, he takes the time to clearly explain each of the seven chakras in an easily understandable manner. I previously had an awareness of the chakras and with the help of Robert's knowledge, I now have an understanding of how I am affected by the chakras and importantly how I can use them to improve my life. I certainly look forward to Robert's further works.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great place to start, 16 Sept. 2012
As someone who is brand new to Chakras, I found this book to be easy to understand. Robert Jirda does a great job of breaking down the concepts, attributes, positioning and application of chakras to real life in identifiable terms that don't require previous experience and even shed light on a question I wasn't expecting to have answered in a book of this topic. I've encountered psychics who, without questioning me in advance, could give me information about my past and people who I knew before they died proving they had a gift in the paranormal, but not once, have any of them told my future with any semblance of accuracy. After reading chapter 8 in this book, I know why.

If you're interested in learning about chakras and aren't sure where to start, this is a great book to begin your education with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome read!, 10 Sept. 2012
Really enjoyed the hidden spiritual connection between our emotional and physical health - deep content broken down in little, easily digestible chunks, written in an engaging writing style. I was so intrigued that I couldn't put my iPad down until I had finished the book at once and I can see me reading it over and over again. A great read for anyone wanting to find out more about the Chakras.

5.0 out of 5 stars Take responsibility for your life!, 8 Sept. 2012
I read this in one sitting. Practical and modern advice with a spiritual flavour. The author offers a report to supplement the book and a graphic flowchart - nice extras. Chapter nine is about taking responsibility, something that hardly seems to be popular; it's much easier to sit back and be a victim. Well worth a read and implementing the suggestions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 9 Sept. 2012
It is a revelation to discover a different way of looking at the seven chakras. I enjoyed the explanations and look forward to the next book telling me how to make the most of the influence of the chakras.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing new here. Do not recommend, 11 Jan. 2013
DWFG "DWFG" (Newcastle upon Tyne, UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Some inaccurate information and missed opportunities for important education, 13 Feb. 2015
I hoped this book would be full of information for practitioners but it felt like an opportunity for the writer to get some of his own experiences off his chest. Most disconcerting is the mix up of colours attributed to each chakra. For example. The colour of the third eye is amethyst and the crown is white.

2.0 out of 5 stars for beginner looking for brief idea of chakras., 23 Mar. 2013
I felt this book was ok for a beginner in learning of chakras. But to keep a very open mind to other authors on the subject. Because I think the author was using his own personal experiences of emotions. And there is some information that can be helpful here. But it wasn't what I had expected.

1.0 out of 5 stars Promotional plug, 30 Jan. 2013
An easily read and very basic overview of the chakras that amounted to nothing more than "please subscribe to my website!"

I'll be looking for a different book and staying away from this series.