on 17 May 2013
All three films are of good quality. I was really just looking for Shirley Valentine DVD which I had seen before on the cinema. This is an incredibly good version of the film albeit not highest definition. We watch it on a large screen from a projector and after a short while you forget all about the technical details and get immersed in the characters, and the great story. A great bonus was the other two films Made in Dagenham and Shadowlands. (Both much better picture and sound) Made in Dagenham is superb, great story, incredible cast, and a great piece of British history. Shadowlands is a good quality film in terms of picture and sound quality. But also the acting is warm and realistic and incredible sad. Well worth watching.
on 29 September 2014
This triple pack is certainly excellent value for money - all three films are really fun to watch, especially Shirley Valentine, which has been a favourite of mine for many years, primarily because Pauline Collins has the principal role.
on 6 June 2016
Fantastic value for 3 great films. I was going to buy just a Shirley Valentine DVD, but this triple pack was cheaper. All the films are just as good as I remembered.
on 12 June 2016
Three outstanding films, much enjoyed when first released and a pleasure to add to my collection. What an excellent 'buy', three for the price of one.
on 26 November 2013
Excellent value for money, the first I saw at the pictures the other two I wanted to replace VHS tapes. They all make me cry for different reasons.
on 4 February 2016
This was great made wrong review about the other Shirley Valentine film I ordered did not receive it but this one I did with many thanks
on 14 June 2013
Made in Dagenham is a really fun film as is Shirley Valentine whilst Shadowlands is more moving. All in all a good bundle of films.
on 1 April 2013
buying DVD's is so simple and this triple film deal was great

yes, it arrived in good time and most recommendable
on 21 June 2013
I thought this was great value for money and bought it for a friend who loves all three films! Best wishes paul cretella
on 18 August 2015
bought it for made in Dagenham as it was cheaper than just buying the film singly. A good buy and enjoyed all films