5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
I have been looking for a notebook app that looks good, works well, has a backup facility and password options since I got my Kindle Fire HD in October 2012.
I didn't want anything over complicated - I just wanted to be able to create different categories (books), make notes etc without having a load of other stuff that I'd never use.
This is IT. At last,...
Published 16 months ago by CRHI

1.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous
I find this app mildly annoying, as I bought it as an upgrade from my notebooks lite edition. Then, when I got this app,I discovered it was exactly the same as the lite. So I strongly recommend not buying this app; stick with the free lite version is my advice from me to you.
Published 11 months ago by MarshmallowWarrior

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 13 July 2013
CRHI (Birmingham, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Notebooks Pro (App)
This is IT. At last, something that looks good and does the job beautifully! The only small niggle I had was the fact that it uses the Kindle Settings Menu button for the Help, backup and other instructions instead of having easily seen icons within the app (I saw, for instance that a reviewer of the free version couldn't work out how to put more than one Entry into a book -she obviously didn't realise that it was only a case of swiping the Entries left/right with your finger to get to the next blank page - something which is in the Help file on the Kindle Settings Menu but is not indicated anywhere in the app itself).
However that is a tiny gripe in an otherwise perfect app. I think it's a well-priced app too, certainly for the sheer amount of use I will get out of it. The lovely bookcase graphic interface shows a lot of thought and care has gone into this app and I look forward to checking out what else this developer has done.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good multiple notebook app, 11 Mar 2013
Ian Divers (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Notebooks Pro (App)
This has notebooks on shelves. I have seven so far. Each can be individually set up. Font sizes, colours, covers and even the bookshelf can be customised. Very basic facilities but just what I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful app, and fun too., 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Notebooks Pro (App)
Just spent a happy hour setting up notebooks, colour coding, and writing my Christmas lists. Will. Be. Organised. Good app, can recommend. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Notes, 17 May 2013
This review is from: Notebooks Pro (App)
I just started to use it, so far so excellent! Thank you! Very easy to use. Exactly what I wanted. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 May 2013
This review is from: Notebooks Pro (App)
Great very easy to use though unable to chnge the font as advertised, very useful link to send notes to email and so can be easily printed

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful e-notebook, 29 May 2013
This review is from: Notebooks Pro (App)
A great e-notebook that allows you to create a shelf full of books, allowing easy organising of different projects. The ability to change backgrounds and fonts is great and you can also include photos and sketches.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent purchase, 31 Mar 2013
This review is from: Notebooks Pro (App)
The amount of books space available to me is impressive, and it looks really professional, thank you. A good addition to my apps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Notebook heaven!, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Notebooks Pro (App)
Wow what a great app! Exactly what I need to jot down my recipes. To create multiple notebooks to is a massive bonus. So useful when on the go and easy to use. Definitely recommend to those who write maybe use as a diary it has no end of uses - mist have!

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than the box standard memo app, 4 Dec 2013
Mr. Robert Davis (Bristol ,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Notebooks Pro (App)
Better than the box standard memo app that seems to come with Android software can't say that I use thistype of app a lot but when I do it is easier with notebooks pro

5.0 out of 5 stars JUST RIGHT, 20 Sep 2013
This review is from: Notebooks Pro (App)
Having bought a Kindle Fire HD, it's a bit galling to find that it doesn't have any of the standard stuff on it that I would have expected and, for example, I can't even open a 'Word' type document to make a note. So I looked for a suitable app just to make some notes through.

This 'Notebooks Pro' app is just the job and works perfectly. The filing system for your notes is clear and easy to use; there's lots and lots of storage available for your notes and the typing system is easy and has a particularly good predictive text type of operation. At £1.24, it's hard to see what's not to like about this app and I would recommend it to anyone who just wants to make a few notes (or write a novel!) on their tablet. I suspect that this will be particularly valuable to Kindle owners given that their device is so poorly equipped as standard. Five stars well deserved.

Notebooks Pro