on 31 May 2013
I am very happy to recommend this product as it's small and compact, the windows 7 works very well and the . the service was great came on time without any problems . I would recommend the company which gave me all the help and support I needed the after service is very good and they give good advice .
on 20 October 2014
Excellent bit of kit. Was ready to go in no time at all. Quick connection to WiFi. Arrived in 2 working days. Certainly recommend item and seller. Packed really well and compact. Nothing bad to say.. oh just need to download Microsoft office to get word and power point etc. Other than that no complaints. Thank you.
on 7 February 2014
Exactly what I wanted for my grandchildren.Easy to use,with all the attributes associated with Dell.Perfect for familiarization with one's first p.c.
on 12 June 2013
This refurbished computer came with monitor/keyboard/mouse dvd - rewriter.

This was delivered within a few days and was up and running within 20 minutes,
I would recommend this supplier to everyone for service and value.

I recently had a minor problem and sent an email which was replied to the same day and sorted within 2 days.
This is exceptional customer service, no arguments, no questions, just item replaced within 2 days.
I would buy from this dealer again no hesitation.
on 16 July 2013
There is no problem with the computer itself. It connects to the internet by cable quickly. However, I am unable to connect to the internet by wireless despite the description of the computer being capable of a fast wireless connection. The supplier has sent me another USB "adapter" but, I am still unable to connect by wireless. I have asked him to connect with my computer by remote to try and resolve the problem. This evening I am travelling to Germany for the next few weeks where I had intended to use the computer, where I am unable to use a cable connection.
on 17 April 2015
Ordered this came with all parts included and even a spare part. It's a good quality computer and I love it! Would recommend buying it if you need a computer for work or other stuff.
on 23 May 2015
A real bargain - a full computer for less than £100.00 with Windows 7 pre-loaded -I think Christmas came early this year!
on 22 January 2015
Really good value for money Thankyou
on 17 January 2015
Very happy with this purchase
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse