5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - solid, flexible mount, easy to fit
Published on 8 Jan. 2013 by Gus

2.0 out of 5 stars Returning
Published 22 months ago by Ross Farrell

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - solid, flexible mount, easy to fit, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Arkon IPM3-RSHM3 Centre Headrest Mount for Apple iPad 2 & 3, Adjustable & 360° rotational (Personal Computers)
This is perfect for me; keeps the kids quiet in the back. The previous one we had was nowhere near as strong as this; this feels really solid and is very easy to fit (although a bit of a challenge twisting it to face the driver or front passenger whilst setup for kids in the back, didn't pose major problems). Highly recommended for car journeys if you have an iPad 2 or 3. Also recommended is a bluetooth handsfree kit of any description so you can have the sound coming through car audio; iPad sound isn't loud enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Custom fit for my New iPad (iPad3), 29 Sept. 2012
Perfect fit and highest quality for a great price! Using this in my Mini CooperS and I couldn't be HAPPIER with my purchase. Very sturdy and easy to use. In my opinion the BEST car iPad holder out in the market, perfect for my kids sitting in the back, as it isn't on either side, the screen will be in the centre. I also use a radio transmitter to be able to have sound through my car speaker when they watch their cartoons/films (these can be brought from eBay/Amazon for around £5!).. Sorted! BUY THIS, trust me when I say you won't be dissapointed!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Secure, vibration free mount that stays exactly in place, 29 Jan. 2015
S. Burke "Steve Burke" (London) - See all my reviews
Exceptionally good and much better than anticipated.

Pros:

- quickly mounts to the headrest posts without a fuss
- holds my iPad Air 2 securely in position with enough adjustment to centre between the headrests
- plenty of adjustment for optimal viewing angles for both one rear passenger or two
- iPad can be rotated 180 degrees to face the front to operate the iPad without removing it from the frame
- the holes in the case mount leave all buttons easily accessible and act as a useful guide in low light

Cons:

- the ball and socket mount between the iPad holder and the bracket needs to be totally unscrewed and removed which is a faff when removing just the ipad (at motorway services etc.) On occasion I've dropped the nut in a dark footwell leading to plenty of frustrated swearing!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 May 2014
Very easy to fit and holds the iPad securely without any excessive shake. Easy to clip the iPad in and out and the fact that it can be positioned in the middle of the seats avoids any fights or stiff necks from the kids!
Not the cheapest product but given it's effectiveness it's money well spent. Could do with a quick release mechanism for the iPad holder so that the bar can be left in place but the holder removed easily and quickly but that's my only criticism.
I would thoroughly recommend as a very cost effective substitute for in-car video players if you already have an iPad!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits OK, 26 May 2014
We've bought this for a long-ish holiday away in our car. It's a sturdy fit and the iPad slots in just nicely - now both our kids can see it at once.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 21 Jun. 2013
A bit over priced for what it is, but it is fully functional and keeps the kids quiet in the back. What more could I ask for?? Extends a long way and turns in every direction. Holds my iPad securely and doesn't bounce around over bumpy roads, speed-humps etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Product, 10 Jun. 2013
I was looking for something that would securely hold my ipad in the car so that the kids could watch films in the back of the car on a long journey. This really does the trick and is very adjustable indeed so that they both can get a good view of the screen. It's a little bit squeaky at times but nothing too bad.

One thing to note though is that the ipad volume isn't that loud, so you really either need to plug this into you car stereo if its possible or get a Bluetooth kit so that you can do the same wirelessly. Just remember to switch the balance to the rear speakers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Returning, 3 Jun. 2013
The item broke after a couple of weeks' use. The metal bolts thread through plastic and have worn the plastic thread fairly quickly. Although the design allows for quick transfer between cars, I wouldn't recommend doing so as I suspect that the durability of the product doesn't allow for it. I'd probably buy again but instead of transferring between mine and my wife's car, I would buy two.

4.0 out of 5 stars useful product, 26 April 2013
its exactly what I wanted. fit securely on the headrest poles of either front seat and extends to the middle of the car so both my kids can watch the ipad whilst sitting in their car seats...easy to fit and remove and easily adjustable... you have to removed the ipad from its cover to insert it into the mount but thats not a huge issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good BUY!!, 24 Dec. 2012
its just what i've espected!! goog grip and stable..!! Perfect for 2 children in the back seat and just one IPAd!!