on 7 October 2012
These screen protectors fit perfectly on the iPhone 5. I bought 12 as I always make a mess the first time I apply the protectors and it's always good to have spares for friends and family. Including postage, the screens cost about 30p each so are well worth the money. The screen is still very responsive after you apply the protector.

The first time I tried to put the protector on I inevitably made a mistake and had to throw it away and try again (good thing there are 12 in a pack!). The second time worked perfectly for me. Here are my tips:
1. Lay out the phone horizontally and ensure there are no specks of dust on the screen.
2. Remove the first layer of the screen protector FACE DOWN to ensure that no dust particles end up on the screen protector due to gravity.
3. Line up the home button and front camera on the screen protector.
4. Slowly lower the screen protector over the screen so that it touches horizontally through the middle of the screen first.
5. Remove one hand and slowly push the protector on, going from the middle of the screen and moving outwards.
6. Remove your other hand and do the same for the other half of your phone.
7. Push out any air bubbles by getting the air bubbles to the edge of the screen and then pushing down on the protector hard.
8. Remove the outer layer of the protector and you're done!
22 comments|92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 October 2012
Ordered on the 21st Sept, didn't receive until the 2nd Oct. Not impressed with the time it took to deliver considering what they are so lose a star for that.

However, the item itself is excellent. You receive 12 screen protectors each with it's own little cloth. That is very good value for the price paid.

It helps to have so many as well if you are like me and useless at putting them on properly. I went through 2 not being able to align it correctly and remove the bubbles. Luckily I found a great video on youtube [...] showing how to use sellotape to align it and then put it on. Worked a treat first time, the protector was on in a couple of minutes with not a single air bubble.

Looks great and works great on the screen. Unless you look really closely you can't tell that there is a screen protector on.

Worth getting, can't really go wrong at this price.
on 27 June 2014
Good screen saver for my wife's new phone. Comes with cleaning cloth and (rather to flexible) small card to use to squeeze bubbles out.
on 20 February 2014
Great screen protector, great price - easy to fit and doesn't look covered in fingerprints like some others. Would definitely recommend
on 30 September 2013
Reading reviews of some was a bit concerned if ordering these was a great idea... Had them for about 5/6 weeks best buy iv ever made as far as screen protectors go!
on 17 November 2015
Great that you get a pack of 12, as if you are like me it always takes two attempts so I have plenty to spare. The screen protectors are great.
on 9 January 2016
Perfect protection fr my new iphone 5s
Seen other screen protectors that claim to be for 5s but when you get them, they are too short

These fit perfectly

Pros

-Good Fit

-Excellent Quality

-Good Price ( Fraction of high street price)

Cons

-No Real Cons so far
on 22 September 2012
Applied these on my iPhone 5 today, and it really keeps my iPhone 5 protected and clean whilst literatly being invisible. The fit is perfect for the iPhone 5 and it covers all of the front glass. Came in mofred packaging with cleaning cloth and plastic installation card with all insatallation instructions.

Pros

-Good Fit

-Excellent Quality

-Good Price ( Fraction of high street price)

Cons

-No Real Cons so far

-You get 12 front screen protectors and no back glass ones (I think a screen protector for the back of iPhone 5 would be a great idea (think I have seen them for the iPhone 4S on amazon)

(My instructions (anybody intrested?):
Use with a microfibre cloth(provided) to clean screen. Take off protective plastic on side 1 and discard.Line up the protector with the home button.Use a piece of cardboard or card provided to smooth the protector down. Don't remove side 2 till you have got rid of bubbles.Any bubbles that you cant remove lift up the protector with tab. Use cloth to remove spec of dust on phone.)
on 31 May 2013
To anybody saying they find these difficult to apply, you obviously haven't looked up the correct way to apply one of these. I bought a 12 pack thinking I would mess up once or twice (never applied one before) but this thing went on absolutely perfect. I used the taco method where you squeeze the sides and the middle is lowered so you can align the button and speaker grill, then let the rest fall down into place. there were only 3-4 bubbles which I got out in a matter of seconds, then it's been perfect all day. Not sure how long it will last me, but I think it's not fair to give a product a bad review just because you're not able to apply it yourself. That's a problem with you, not the product. Been using this all day and it's shown no signs of scratching or coming off, but hey, even if it does, I have 11 spare, hahaha.
on 30 December 2015
The screen protectors dont have a very good feel to them and personally i prefer to use glass ones as it protects the phone better and also is much smoother and more like the screen to use. But for the price and the quantity you get they are not a poor product.