Top positive review
92 people found this helpful
on 7 October 2012
These screen protectors fit perfectly on the iPhone 5. I bought 12 as I always make a mess the first time I apply the protectors and it's always good to have spares for friends and family. Including postage, the screens cost about 30p each so are well worth the money. The screen is still very responsive after you apply the protector.
The first time I tried to put the protector on I inevitably made a mistake and had to throw it away and try again (good thing there are 12 in a pack!). The second time worked perfectly for me. Here are my tips:
1. Lay out the phone horizontally and ensure there are no specks of dust on the screen.
2. Remove the first layer of the screen protector FACE DOWN to ensure that no dust particles end up on the screen protector due to gravity.
3. Line up the home button and front camera on the screen protector.
4. Slowly lower the screen protector over the screen so that it touches horizontally through the middle of the screen first.
5. Remove one hand and slowly push the protector on, going from the middle of the screen and moving outwards.
6. Remove your other hand and do the same for the other half of your phone.
7. Push out any air bubbles by getting the air bubbles to the edge of the screen and then pushing down on the protector hard.
8. Remove the outer layer of the protector and you're done!