on 23 June 2013
After less than 2 weeks not only had the elastic become quite loose, but I found that overnight it had stained my pillowcase with purple streaks. Somehow it even managed a small stain on the duvet cover. They don't wash out, so even though Amazon have refunded me it has been quite an expensive mistake.
11 comment9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 August 2013
Comfortable, fits well, adjusts nicely to my small head. Clever protrusion for the nose. Tried plenty of others in the pastbut none stand up to this one.

EDIT-Now I've been using this for a few weeks in a completely normal fashion, the black soft cover has come away, and now it's just a grey bit of padding, thrown it away, going to Boots today :-(
on 8 February 2013
Bought this for a long haul flight and it worked fine for that but now I am using it on the weekends too. My bedroom gets a lot of natural sunlight in the mornings and this keeps out all the light. It is comfortable and doesn't bother me at all while I am sleeping. Great price as well!
on 22 May 2013
I find it difficult to sleep if there is even a glimmer of light in the room and dread the onset of early sunrises each year.
I had previously bought a travel sleepmask which was effective but too uncomfortable to sleep in so not much use.

This design however is excellent. It is a padded, moulded, mask covered on both sides with a silky black fabric. The mask does not really touch the eye area making it very comfortable, and the edges wrap around enough to block out all the light. It also doesn't shift while you are asleep.
The elastic strap also has a Velcro adjuster so it should suit a wide range of sizes.
I probably look very silly wearing it - the moulded design is slightly reminiscent of a batman mask - but it works, so I don't really care.
on 19 June 2013
After 2 weeks of use the mask is just falling apart... Bad as otherwise it was really good to help me to sleep
on 24 October 2013
This stained my pillows when I wore it so I washed it and it's now falling apart. not impressed. it did block out light but the dye coming off is concerning
on 9 August 2013
This product is pretty comfortable, fits well, and blocks light effectively. Unfortunately it isn't colourfast and a hint of moisture transfers purple dye to whatever it touches, and the resulting stains on the bedclothes are very hard to shift. As such I cannot use this anymore.
on 4 May 2013
These are the best eye masks I've ever used. I've gone through quite a few eye masks over the years, as I find it really difficult to sleep once even a little bit of light comes through in the morning. These are extremely comfortable on the face as the material is so soft, and very light. It has an elasticated velcro strap which can be easily adjusted to fit the shape of your head. Very good value for the money.
PS: Came really quickly too!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 April 2013
I was just a little disappointed with this mask because I have previously had one which had a little piece which fitted tight over the nose but under the eyes which ensured no light whatsoever came through and nothing I have seen since has been that good which is why I only gave it 4 stars, but it is the next best thing and shuts the light out pretty well so I am pleased with it
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 May 2013
I bought this for when i was working my night shifts, hoping it would block out the light in the day. It didnt, i found the gap underneath lets too much light in, slightly disappointed as i cant use it. Maybe they should think of doing smaller sizes, that way it would fit more snug over the bridge of your nose. Other than that, speedy delivery and well packaged.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse