on 18 August 2013
The stick is decent and works well for it's price and I really like it but the only problem I have with the stick is that for some reason the door used for the gap that contains the cable always drops off the stick for me when trying to open or close it. It doesn't affect the overall performance of the stick for me but it really feels cheap and I'm not to happy about it, I would have preferred to not have the door at all.

Stick is also nicely sized, as a good amount of weight on it, good for resting on your lap and does the job well overall.

I recommend it but be careful that the door used for the wire might be a bit crappy, I'm going to assume this was just an unlucky moment on my part for now.
on 30 April 2014
As a tekken player i can safely say this is awesome i have 5 sticks korean and japanese but this gets used the most from me the viewlix layout with jlf spacing is excellent im very conftable in tekken with it and having all the buttons on the top is golden cant fault this stick other than it would be even better if the jlf was mounted a little higher so your wrist lies fully on the top panel rather than half hanging on the edge of the case as this caused me some discomfort at first but i have adjusted to it now but this is just my personal opinion.
on 15 September 2013
A nice joystick with great sawna components, a well fitted surface with a cool design. Its well built and it weights perfectly for me not too light not too heavy.

The only downside I can point is the steel plate, it will get a bit sticky with the sweat of your hands ... so it requires a little bit of cleaning day to day.
on 4 December 2014
I previously had the mini fighting stick produced by hori and have used that for about 9 months, after regular use it was starting to show signs that it might give in. I found this at a reasonable price and although it took a while to get used to due to the difference in 8gate(previous stick) to 4 gate(this stick) i am now nearly upto where i left off. I cant wavedash as great as I used to but it will come back to me in time. It is however very easy to hit just frames on this such as kazuyas PEWGF and heihachis OTGF. I use this mainly for tekken and i was lacking in movement for the first few days but after a week or so I am back to near where I was. I would recommend this for anyone as this is a good price for a good stick.
on 12 March 2014
Delivery was SUPER FAST! I selected 3-5 days standard delivery as I didn't want to pay twice as much for next day, but it arrived the next day anyway! I usually use MadCatz TE fight sticks but this is even better in my opinion. There's sanwa buttons, which I believe are the best and most durable and the stick is very comfortable and responsive. The only downside (which is minor) is the drawer/case in which the cable is stored...this is very weak and often comes off. However, as mentioned this is minor criticism as I bought the stick for the quality of the stick itself and the buttons, not the cable storage. I would highly recommend this!
on 1 February 2015
The stick itself is really solid, not too heavy but definitively feels firm. The joystick and the buttons are extremely responsive. Only negative notions I can find about this controller is the poor design on the USB-cable container lid and the weird positioning of the start button. Other than that this stick is fantastic and I gladly recommend this to all the people looking for a reasonably priced fight stick with all the features and the quality of a proper one. Not to say this isn't a proper fight stick.

It also works flawlessly on pc, without any kind of 3rd party software.
on 22 January 2014
Solid performance every time!! Even works great when connected to a PC to play emulators. It's HORI it don't need anymore to be said.
on 26 October 2014
Great value!
on 9 February 2013
This was my 2 stick and i must say is a must if u have a ps3 same buttons and same stick as SFTE and cheaper.