Published 1 month ago by EFH

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of the best!
Screen saver much too small and doesn't fit the full screen of Nokia 625. The manufacturers of this screen protector should measure the screen of the phone and produce the right size.
Published 12 months ago by Ray Rex Pope

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for the price but will look to buy something more durable next time, 4 Mar. 2015
I've had this for quite a few months now. Within a few drops the plastic that holds the phone in has now broken but still holds the phone, although you can now slide the phone in and out of the case without opening it which has become a bit of an annoying habit for me. The screen protector got dust in when I tried to apply it so I gave up with that and binned it as I only really wanted to the case to protect my screen from drops. The stylus has also been pinned as I don't like clutter!

The card holder is great as I learned for the umpteenth time the other day when I had forgotten to pick up my wallet but found I had left my debit card in there anyway.

The only downfall is the plastic broke too easily but at least it too the grunt of the drop and not my phone! When I can get round to it I might buy a slightly more expensive case which will hopefully stay together more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not one of the best!, 23 April 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 8 July 2014
Arrived in good time, Item was as expected

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 20 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Supergets® Nokia Lumia 625 Premium Flip Leather Case Covers, Screen Protector and High Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus (Electronics)
Faultless product. Keeps my phone clean and protected at all times. Would recommend to anyone with this type of phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars VALUE FOR MONEY, 19 Jun. 2014
Very pleased with a great inexpensive phone cover, excellant value - thank you - would be happy to recomment to others

1.0 out of 5 stars no useless, 10 Jun. 2014
Crap quality i know its cheap but just spend the extra and get a better one
This one is way too flimsy and the magnet is useless

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit flimsy but otherwise good, 13 May 2014
Mr. D. M. Brown (Bingley, Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Does a good job of protecting my phone and gives quick access to answer calls, using a magnetic catch open/closure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!, 13 May 2014
I ordered this for my mum as she wanted a phone case for her phone. Although product is cheap it certainly doesn't look it! Amazing delivery as well I ordered it on Thursday night and came on Saturday morning! I wouldn't fault this item it is just what she wanted!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent package, 12 May 2014
M. R. Rowbury - See all my reviews
Excellent case - protects well and natty little pen that works. Couldn't get the screen cover to fit but for the price of all of it a great deal

3.0 out of 5 stars cheap and cheerful, 1 May 2014
cheap and cheerful phone case, does what it says but looks and feels cheap, but for the price it's fine!