on 21 January 2014
This dongle is for the Freesat boxes named 'Skybox' and the website is skybox.cc
This dongle is NOT for BSkyB's boxes like the Sky+ HD, Sky HD, Sky+, etc.
This dongle is for Skyboxes with the model F3 and M3.

READ THE DESCRIPTION - It says it wont work with Sky UK Boxes!
There's no reason that you have to write a negative review because of your incompetence.
on 12 February 2013
OFFICIAL SKYBOX WIFI USB DONGLE FOR SKYBOX F3 & OPENBOX very good wifi dongle for sky box fx a perfest match for the box
on 15 April 2013
This is a wonderful product. Signal reception is more than 83% and I have not noticed dropped connection. I do not have to run lengthy telephone wires or network cable from router to the box now. Amazing product!!!
on 14 February 2013
I've read a few reviews about trouble connecting wirelessly to the Skybox F3 and bought this with some trepidadtion. I needn't have worried, it works perfectly in a bedroom some distance from the router and has never dropped off. I can recommend this to anyone who wants wireless connection for their skybox. Just make sure you follow the correct settings procedure through the box menu and you shouldn't have any bother at all.
on 12 July 2013
cheap, very small overall good, works rather well, only thing is skybox only has 1 usb port so cant record from paid for channels while using wifi dongle
on 22 January 2014
Good product I needed this product as my wifi is not located in the same room. I used this product to pick up the wifi signal . Would definitely recommend .
on 29 January 2015
I purchased this item and nearly had a house fire!!! After being plugged into my skybox f5 I smelt a strange smell after about five minutes. I went to the box and checked the dongle, it was red hot and beginning to melt!!

Smoke was then coming from the front of my box and the plastic on the dongle completely melted. I then turned off the box and waited for the dongle to cool.

After removing the dongle it was completely ruined and has also ruined the USB port on my box!!
on 1 September 2013
fantastic...hope it lasts the 12 months,customer service second to none,great picture,easy to set up.....totally love it.manuals not the most helpful
on 14 March 2015
Does not work as it don't fit into the usb socket. I have asked for either a refund or replacement but to date received neither.
on 19 January 2014
The instructions that accompanied the dongle made it easy to install. An excellent product, good quality and worth every penny.