5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised
This case fits my Galaxy Note 10.1 perfectly. Easy access to the S-Pen, volume control and power button etc. It protects the tablet very well and offers a convenient stand for typing. Very pleased and would highly recommend.
Published on 29 Oct 2012 by Albert G Cavallaro

3.0 out of 5 stars Fits okay -- SMELLED TERRIBLE!
I received this, and while it seems to fit my Galaxy Note 10.1, the smell is TERRIBLE. It's got a kerosene smell like it's made of very cheap plastic, and the smell has not diminished at all since unwrapping. I'm not sure why this smells so bad but I can't handle it or the smell transfers to my hands. Clearly I will not be using this at all and will be returning it...
Published 18 months ago by Thomas J. Quinlan

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, 29 Oct 2012
This review is from: IVSO® Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 N8010 Slim-Fit Folio Cover Case With Multi-Angle Stand (Black) (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case for the price, 13 Oct 2012
Nice leather-effect case, with soft lining. I wondered how good a fit the sleeve would be for the Note 10.1, but it's just right. The tablet is held firmly and the sleeve doesn't flop open when you've closed it, due to the clip that retains it. The cover can be doubled back for holding the tablet or the tablet can be positioned at several angles for viewing on a table. Doesn't add a huge amount of bulk to the tablet. One possible drawback is that the edges of the tablet aren't protected as they would be in a full sleeve, but then you'd lose some of the other features, so I'm very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Agree with all the positive reviews., 23 Nov 2012
This case already saved the life of my Samsung, as I slipped on some cobblestones and landed on my bag. So , it's good and sturdy, despite of being as slim as it could get. Fits the note 10.1 perfectly and snugly, and the opening for the S pen is real plus. I'm glad I looked around first, instead of bying one without the pen access, since it would be annoying having to constantly flip the tablet out of its case to get to it (I do a lot of scetching).This is the perfect case for the Galaxy Note, which by the way is great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really impressed, 16 Nov 2012
Was worried that this might start to look very tatty very quickly but have had it for a month or so and it looks really great. I particularly like the way it just gets hold of the tablet by the corners, leaving you access to all the sockets and things.

Not seen a cae for the Note 10.1 that beat this at any price.

Barry

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value from a simple, slim case, 4 Oct 2012
Just received the case and it fitted my note 10.1 well, with gaps for camera and flash, power socket and pen storage.
I chose this case as I didn't want to spend £40 on a high end brand, and personally, I'm glad I did.
It's a simple, no frills case that looks smart and doesn't add much thickness to the tablet.
The front cover bows away from the screen very slightly when closed, however this doesn't bother me as I hardly notice it.
Great value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal producy, 30 Jan 2013
This is a very robust case and considering the price has a very premium feel to it, the tablet feels very secure and the stand feature is an added bonus. I would definately reccommend this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 6 Dec 2012
Nice looking good fit, not much hard work gone into designing it but it's practical. Not sure why one reviewer said it did not fit the 10.1, I have the 10.1 and it fits perfect. 8/10 from me would recommend for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the Job, 25 April 2014
I wanted to order a nice red case but after going through the reviews was very concerned as to whether a smelly, tablet-marking, grotty cover would turn up. Since those reviews were rather in the minority, I took the chance on ordering a nice red one.
I am so glad I did, I am not disappointed. It is a lovely red colour (there are so many types of red after all) on the outside, with a pleasent leathery smell. The inside is a nice plush grey. And I was pleased to find a handstrap for when using the tablet in portrait mode, which I do an awful lot.The indents for propping up the tablet in landscape mode are substantial and do their job well in all positions. The case is all finished very well considering the price it was. I can see no glue, nor loose stitching or other imperfections, and all the edges are nicely rounded. The fit is perfect - the tablet is held very securely, try as I might to shake it out, it sits there snugly. The outside surface is just like that of the very expensive case I was contemplating from Noreve, and I have trouble believing you would be able to tell the difference between them. It feels nice in your hands when closed and carried, and does not feel slippy. A great case for my Sammy.
It makes me wonder what went on with those reviews about a marking, and odourous product.
A very good purchase indeed. I would not hesitate to recommend you to buy one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Slim fit-folio cover case, 28 Jan 2013
This cover case is brilliant as my last one didn't have the option to stand up, and the price is great compered to others I had looked at, a real good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, unbeatable price, 28 Jan 2013
This case fits my Note 10.1 perfectly. All the holes are in the right place (camera, volume, on/off etc), including full access to the S-Pen with the case on. It is sturdy and offers a good level of protection for the device. The two-position built-in stand makes the Note more comfortable to use, either on my lap or on the desk.

This is about a third of the price of Samsung's own case and is, in my opinion, a better buy.