on 8 December 2014
Excellent little bit of kit. Only draw back is that if anything rubs on the neckband the noise is amplified through the earphones. Might be an issue for those with longer hair. All that being said the sound qualities of these bad boys is up there with monster beats..
on 15 September 2013
They've got 2 stars since the sound quality is very good for the price (if the price is £30 rather than full price) and the mic and remote work fine but I found the design terrible, particularly for sports. The angle of the ear piece means they stick into your ears but without being ergonomically designed to fit in your ear canal. Also, rather than the headband holding them securely in place it falls down and is annoying on the back of your neck when you move. From the good reviews some people must find them comfortable but I don't.

The worst part though is when you exercise, which appallingly is what they're designed for. The ear piece fills with sweat, again due to the strange angle they sit at, so the sound is distorted and at risk of being too graphic, sweat is directed down your ear. For me, it was a complete waste of £30. Time to stop being cheap and splash out on the Monster or Bose sports models.
on 2 November 2014
Great sound, and very comfortable. My only complaint is that the wire seems a little flimsy. I don't know if that will turn out to mean that it's actually weak, though. Also, the way the product is packaged, the wire is left with a permanent crimp/wave.
on 12 September 2014
This is the third set of these that I have had. Great sound, perfect for use in the gym/training. Only downside that I think most people have touched upon is the placing of the remote, if you can get passed that then these are the headphones for you!!
on 21 September 2013
Amazing sound. I'm no audio.whatever... I lke music. All sorts. I usually use my old gammers (fatality) headphones, music on the 685 is on a diferent dimension. Will update as soon i go running with these ones. Lot's of walking and felt great.
on 5 February 2016
They advertise themselves as sports headphones but soon after I got them I noticed sweating would cause them to stop and start music and even worse increase and decrease the sound level randomly. Not a good product from a usually good brand
on 14 May 2015
Only used a couple of times but yhey seem pretty good. Nice sound quality, good bass and when you clip on the little remote thing it doesn't tend to bounce around. They're a good bit lighter than my previous sennheisers which is good too.
on 8 January 2015
felt it was uncomfortable, the weight of the switch keeps hitting you and if wear a hood or anything at the bag, the around the neck piece keeps getting knocked by your jumpers hoodie. i would just rather get a normal pair of headphones
on 24 April 2016
The best design for sport headphones,however,the sound quality for a true music lover listening to some serious music with professional bass sound,is poor.You may go for B&W C5 or higher,otherwise better not to listen to music at all.
on 22 May 2013
I ordered this headphone and I have to confess that it was absolutely perfect. The pros are:
1)The design, the headphone is very light and well-designed. When you wear it, you hardly feel it.
2) The sound quality for a sport headphone is acceptable. I used other sports headphones such as Philips and Nike Aero. In comparison with them, the Sennheiser PMX 685i is much better.
3)The bag and roatatable clip which comes with it are really high quality.

BUT

I reckon that the ONLY cons is that as stated in Compatibily section, which "This headphone is compatible with any device with a 3.5mm headphone socket", unfortunately it isn't. I connect it with my Cowon i9 mp3 player and also with LifeFitness Gym facilities, but it did not work.