5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Running Headphones
I am not a Olympic athlete, but I am fit and I have trialled and broken sports headphones in just about every environment on the planet so when I give this product 5 stars its because I mean it.

The headphones are well built, they are as rugged as can be expected for the size. They hold the ear extremely well (I have no idea how they thought up the in ear...
Published 13 months ago by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very robust for Sennheiser quality I was expecting
I invested in this top shelf earphones so they can last longer than the cheaper ones. Since I am running 4 days a week I would have thought they would last at least a year. However they lasted 6 months, after that the inner wires have broken up and the sound just stopped coming through so I am now stuck with Apple Earphones until I find something better. I wouldn't...
Published 3 months ago by Paul

‹ Previous | 110 11 12 13 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars About time!, 14 April 2013
Cozzy (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sennheiser CX 685 Sports In-Ear canal Headphones (Electronics)
I have been through so many headphones for the gym it's unreal. I was starting to lose hope and was trying to come to terms with the fact that i would have to spend the rest of my gym days listening to the god-awful nonsense they play and then i bought these. From a purely practical point of view they fit really well and are really comfy so job done. But what really sets these apart for me is their noise-cancelling effect - for the first time i can listen to my ipod at half volume and not hear anything so for the gym they are a godsend. I would even go so far to say that they are better than my other sennheiser headphones (can't be bothered to go an find out which model) which cost 200!!! Seriously! Even on the train i can listen to my ipod at half volume. These are brilliant headphones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Only buy these for use with hi quality recordings, 11 April 2013
A good all round ear phones, they fit snug and unless you are into heavy metal and do a lot of head banging they are very hard to shake out. As sound quality goes the bass is tight and could be a bit deeper, and the treble is sweet and not over bright.
The only fault is the cable, it could of been of a better quality and a bit stiffer as the cable provided gets tangled very easily. And now I'm going to upset some people. If you record all your music on the lowest quality I.E. trying to get 2000+ songs on a 4gb MP3 player then these phones are a waste of money as they are too good for the recording. No matter how much money you spend (3500 worth of Stax ear phones) if the music was never recorded correctly in full how it was originally recorded or close to that. then you are never going to get the recording back. There is a saying that is used in high quality HiFi shops garbage in garbage out, which means if the sound starts of bad due to the recording or the front end equipment being of a poor quality then the sound quality will only get worst as the sound is passed down the HiFi component chain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 18 Feb 2013
Big Bad Bill "Big Bad Bill" (Somwhere on the Celtic Fringe) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I use these with my iPhone when I am in the gym. The sound quality is good as I would expect with this brand, however to be honest they do not stay in my ears as well as my old pair of Philips sports ear phone which have a much better hook for going around your ears. $ stars for sound, 1 lost for not staying in when running.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit but needs a remote, 25 Oct 2012
This is my third generation of Sennheiser sport headphones. They are great really. Sound quality is very good. Fit is excellent. I wouldn't buy any others.

The fit on these headphones is almost perfect. Very comfortable and solidly held in my ear. The fit is really amazing.

The last generation had a remote and these don't. To be honest the remote and mic were useful but also very annoying while exercising as they would almost pull the buds out of your ear while running etc. But nevertheless it was useful for volume adjustments and answering calls. For this reason its 4 stars but otherwise it's a great product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 22 July 2014
These are the best earphones I have and they say in place during my runs unlike other earphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a decent set of headphones to run with !, 29 April 2013
Mark Anderson (UK) - See all my reviews
I have to say I am delighted with these headphones, which not only fit my ears and stay in, but which also sound great too !! Good bass and when you crank them up, no distortion.....excellent quality which I would absolutely recomend !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasitc, 28 April 2013
Superb set of earphones - exact fit with a sturdy adjustable ear fin; perfect for sport and casual wear as these will not fall out and cancel out background noise if you want.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 8 Mar 2013
These are great, good sound and they stay in your ears. When I say good sound, I wear them to drown out the bang bang boom boom music the gym insists on playing, these are not for music buffs who want to hear every nuance and plucked cord but for running with or exercising in they gym, these work far better than any I have ever tried before.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sports Headphones, 7 Feb 2013
T. Lazzari (Valencia, Spain) - See all my reviews
Bought these as a replacement for a similar pair bought a year or two ago. Even though they performed well in very frequent visits to the gym, the plug and cable began to part company. Somewhat disappointingly as I expected them to last rather longer than they have. These I will reserve judgement on these new ones as it will with time and use they will be rated on, not on delivery! They look and perform fine now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good all round choice for working out., 27 Nov 2012
Murray "Murray79" (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Being a big fan of Sennheiser headphones, I didn't hesitate to order these when offered (alongside some less impressive headphones that I have also reviewed). I've always been impressed with the balance Sennheiser manage to strike between decent value and good quality.

These headphones (a collaboration with Adidas) are of that same quality. The sound quality is decent if not remarkable. The Treble is slightly muffled but the mid range and bass perform well with volume turned up pretty high. The build quality is impressive and the headphones are made with a flexible plastic that moves as you do.

The key for me was whether to headphones stayed in my ear whilst I was working out. The answer, i'm pleased to say, is yes! They come with a clever little extendible piece of plastic that "lock" the headphones into your ear. I managed a 3 mile run without them budging an inch. Excellent!

‹ Previous | 110 11 12 13 | Next ›