Colour Name: Light Cyan|Change

on 3 November 2014
As expected from the OEM this product it is the best on the market for printing superb photograph images, although my XP-750 uses more ink through cartridge regeneration than for the purpose of printing, this anomoly I put down to Epson printer software which likes to use more ink so that you purchase more price inflated ink cartidges.

My biggest gripe is the price of these catridges, a cost which exceeds almost every commodity known to man!
on 18 December 2015
I'm not sure what Elephants have to do with inkjet printers... I would have thought a squid would have been a better mascot. Still, this ink keeps my printer from getting a dry mouth. Of course, I'd love it to be cheaper, as my printer does complain about having a dry mouth and awful lot! Perhaps when they start fracking under the British National Parks they'll find cheaper printer ink for all. In the meantime, this'll do nicely!
on 3 November 2015
Epson printers work best with genuine Epson inks and Epson paper. I use Epson Premium Glossy Photo paper and get good photo quality prints. Everyone groans at the price, but you just have to cough up for quality results. For school projects, for example, on normal 100 gsm bright white paper, I recommend the Dell C1760nW colour laser, which can use generic toner at a cheaper cost.
on 7 April 2016
They are for my new all in one printer that I have purchased the same time but as this printer came with a full XL set I will be longer in giving a full review but so far the printer's ink is great and full of colour as I feel this is better than others I have had in the past
on 31 October 2015
After I bought a new Epson XP-750 printer, I started to buy genuine Epson cartridges, but they kept drying up, I was forever having to do head cleaning, which eats up the ink, and at £10 per cartridge, was getting very expensive, took matter up with Epson, whose attitude seemed to be, 'So what, we've got your money, now go away'. Have now changed to compatible cartridges, and have not had any problem with the printer cartridges drying up at all, work it out for yourself.
on 1 June 2014
This is the cheapest place for Epson stuff the inks last well and are great quality, you can't go wrong with them
on 4 April 2015
Great ink for photos but too expensive for anything else.
on 30 July 2013
This is a generic rant at the cost of printer ink, recent reports show it to be one of the most expensive liquid commodities, running your printer on human blood would be cheaper. I will be switching to a continuous ink system as soon as i finish this cartridge. outrageous pricing by all of the main printer manufacturers .
on 2 July 2014
When I got my new printer it came with Elephant Inks which I felt were excellent and lasted much longer than thought during that purchase I also bought the extra full Elephant Inks.
When I finished the first ones I installed the new ones and found that one segment was missing but corrected but nozzle clean corrected that them I did the rest of the cleaning programme but when checked the inks they seem to have used a lot of the Ink which I was surprised because of the usage, so I am making a list of usage and if I find a poor usage I will report it Epson.
The only complaint is the reporting any inquires to Amazon and the difficulty in returning faulty or incorrect items like a dvd controller which looked the right one but when I got it, it was the wrong one but was unable to get any answers or reply from Amazon
But I will praise that most thing I have bought have top class
Complaints should be easy
on 24 March 2016
I bought this for my Epson XP-760 printer, it does the job as described nice clean clear crisp printing with zero smudging. Definitely worth a repeat purchase and its available on prime delivery