5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
I ordered this replacement black cartridge for my XP-750 printer. This is a genuine Epson product and worked perfectly in my printer.
Published 14 months ago by Matthew

Published 9 months ago by Lucy Ann

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy The T2421 (24) Its Only A Starter Cartridge Go For The T2431 (24XL),, 17 April 2014
This review is from: Epson 24 Series Elephant Ink Cartridge - Black (Office Product)
When Epson sell you a new printer(Expression XP-750) they only give you starter cartridges with it which hold a very small amount of ink in them T2421 black and the T2422/3/4/5/6 colour cartridges. I used about 3 black and 2 of each colour cartridges last month and it was costing me a small fortune to run. I later found out that Epson do a higher yield version of the T2422 black & T2422/3/4/5/6 cartridges which cost only a few pounds more but hold more ink in them than the starter cartridges which I was using before. What you need is a Epson T2431 (24XL) on the black which hold 10mls of ink rather than the 5.1mls of ink that is in the T2421 black starter cartridge and on the colours what you should be using is a Epson T2432/3/4/5/6 which holds 8.7mls rather than the 4.6mls which is in the T2422/3/4/5/6 colour starter cartridges. I can even go one better, I now use a company called advantage online who stock the Epson originals plus do a British premium compatible T2421 and T2432/3/4/5/6 cartridges which hold 14.6mls black and 14.6mls per colour cartridge but cost less than half the price of price of the Epson originals. I have used them a couple of times so far and have been quite impressed. I hope you don't fall into the Epson trap of selling a very good printer (XP750) at a very cheap price and then trying to charge you load of money for starter cartridges which are nearly empty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 23 Sept. 2014
MRS "Smedley Bender Rodriguez Sparrow" (BAGSHOT, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Just keep buying these refills (along side a colour set) as go through more black than any other colour. Good to be able to buy a single of this colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Sept. 2014
Easy to order as I like to have inks in reserve. Sent promptly for which many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality as expected if a bit expensive, 24 Oct. 2014
As described, good quality as expected if a bit expensive.