on 17 June 2013
I love steelseries mouse mats. I find they work best for myself. They are not to thick that you feel your sliding your mouse along a large bit of foam but also not to think that it feels cheap and nasty.

I find that they last me around 12 months of hard use.

All in all great mouse mats with brilliant art work well printed on them. They dont wear down or fade either.
on 3 August 2014
Extremely comfortable pad fast mouse movement and good looking plus it stays where you place it due to the rubber bottom so yes deffo buy this if you like WoW:)
on 12 July 2014
Has been on my desk for months and has remained clean for a long time.
Great quality and will last for a long time.
on 3 February 2014
was mainly for my brother as he is a avid WOW player and he says it was a good birthday present :)
on 9 July 2014
It made my finance very happy:) Great quality product for gamers.
on 24 September 2013
Unhappy with Amazon as have just returned this mat for the SECOND time as it is 320mm x 270mm.
Perfectly good product but not the 450m x400mm x 4mm that I ordered.
Am now only offered a refund so again have the hassle of repackaging and a visit to the post office with no benefit to myself.
One mistake is acceptable but not when repeated.
11 comment0 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse