5.0 out of 5 stars Pefect!, 18 Sept. 2013
Rose Lois Presley (the Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
Lightweight, well cushioned, comfortable, well-fitting trail running trainers- Perfect! These are great for road and trail running- door to destination so to speak.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5th pair, 13 Mar. 2013
Bought these for my wife who is now on here 5th pair.
She does alot of trail and ultra racing and thinks they are superb.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Brooks, 27 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Brooks Womens Cascadia 8 W Running Shoes (Apparel)
Fast delivery and brilliant looking product. I ordered a blue pair though. However a few days later I was told that only green was available not blue. I was disappointed as I had paid for the blue pair and had ordered a blue coat to match the shoes. My blue coat had arrived in the post and I was happy with that. I agreed on the green shoes. The shoes are perfect though and I love Brooks. They seem to be just perfect for my feet. Very happy with product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 25 April 2014
Really happy, smashing pair of running shoes
Just a shame I rolled my ankle the day before they arrived! #gutted!

5.0 out of 5 stars You can always depend on Brooks, 5 April 2014
I have to say that I always buy Brooks running shoes as they are so comfortable to wear and for me do not need breaking in but are fine from the first run out, no rubbing at all. This is the first pair of trail shoes I have owned as I normally run on pavements in Brooks Trance. Did wonder how I would find the Cascadia but I needn't have worried. These are totally comfortable ( I slightly over pronate) and with the right amount of width for me. As ever, I recommend Brooks.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for trails, 15 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Brooks Womens Cascadia 8 W Running Shoes (Apparel)
Bought these for runs that are mostly off road but with a bit of tarmac thrown in and they seem just about perfect. Look good too although muddy after first run so don't look so good now! Went for a 5 mile run the day they arrived and comfy straightaway. The only reason they got 4 stars instead of 5 is that they are a bit low cut at the side and feel a bit less supportive than some because of this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 14 Mar. 2014
These are just slightly larger than my other Brooks size 5 but this makes them ideal for half marathon distances or more. I ran the muddiest half wearing these and considering the mud-bath on the day they provided fantastic grip. They washed really well too (with jet wash).

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb fit, very comfortable., 30 Oct. 2014
Suit my wide feet. Plenty of room in the toe box. Plenty of cushioning. I have the cascadia 7 which I have found perfect for trail running. The Cascadia 8 are better than the cascadia 7 - Thank-you brooks for an excellent product.