on 4 November 2012
Waste of money, only works for US, don't buy if you live anywhere else. Very, very disappointed that this wasn't clear.
0Comment| 263 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 November 2012
Amazon should know better than this. To allow a US only app that won't work for UK residents to be available in the UK app store is bad business. Shame on you Amazon.
0Comment| 258 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 November 2012
Does not work in the UK not only do they not tell you this they ask a fee for the privilege of you finding out when you try to use it. Meh...
0Comment| 237 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 July 2013
Not happy with this product, took me over an hour to try to download a book, finally went online to Amazon and asked them to cancel. Wish Amazon would check the apps and approve them for their products making it easier to make an informed decision - stress free!!!! What also made me nervous was the typing error 'to reflesh' instead of 'to refresh'!!
on 29 July 2013
This does not work.many others say the same so why sell it? Not for UK market.Sorry to have wasted money !
on 26 June 2013
I bought this app thinking it looked good· But when it came through it would not down load the book when reading the reviews I realised it was a con for the UK
on 28 December 2013
The app does not work. This is a US app, only has two deal links, which then offers you to choose one of the three websites, where you supposedly can download a text of the book… What a disappointment and a waste of money!
on 8 January 2014
I cannot access this app.Despite downloading it I simply cannot access this app. no way no how it's not possible
on 7 February 2014
SOMETIMES I REMEMBER TO LOOK WHAT THE FREE BOOKS ARE, BUT I'VE NEVER REALLY FOUND ANYTHING THAT INTERESTS ME.
KINDLE WAS BOUGHT FOR READING DAILY PAPER ON, AND THAT IS BRILLIANT, DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME FOR OTHER READING MATTER.
on 5 February 2014
This app does not seem to work for me. Thought I would be able to see a selection to choose from..instead I was offered one book!