on 10 June 2013
This is just great. best feature is the magnetic snaps that hide under the buckles. Makes it dead easy to use. Quality is fantastic and the smell - wow! Lining is beautifully crafted and there are as many silly little pockets as you could possibly want - as well as three full size pockets in the main compartment. Looks great also. All in all a fantastic product that i hope to get 25 years out of - and it should look beauftifully battered and loved by the end of that time.
on 10 March 2014
This is a very high quality product. Great leather, great detailing and so many pockets to pack everything into. The firm padded centre section for laptops is easily removable giving you a bit more space inside which is fully lined with a very silky and branded fabric.Great for the tube as you can easily slip it off the shoulder to a hand carrying position during the crowded rush-hour. I would say that it can be tricky to clip the main flap into the clip holder to secure it because it is a little floppy, I was hoping this to be a quick one-handed operation but it does require some focus, I think this could be rectified if I filled the bag up with stuff. Also the buckle pins on the two front pockets don't sit flat against the leather they stick out creating a potential scratching hazard. For other people's bag/coats/hands etc. Other than that it is the best looking bag of its kind out there, I think.
on 10 December 2015
Love the build quality and looks. I can fit it a laptop, iPad, a diary and small sandwich box. I keep laptop power cord in the front box pocket (yes it fits just well) with iPhone charger on other side. I removed the laptop sleeve to create more space. It is anyways removable. Just got what I wanted.
on 7 February 2014
This is the one my wife chose for her Christmas present. She loves it. It is very well presented and protected when it arrives and looks to be a sturdy bag. The main thing is my wife love it, will give it lots of use at work and it looks like it will last a very long time.
on 29 January 2014
I love this beautiful bag, everything you could reasonably need fits just nicely and it has a removable insert should you need more space, for example if you have a 15" laptop which i have.
on 29 July 2014
Have only had it for a few days But I am thrilled with it
Looks terrific and feals fabulous to the touch really nice soft leather beautiful colour
on 24 November 2014
REALLY LOVELY BAG, THE BEST QUALITY LEATHER I HAVE COME ACROSS IN A LONG TIME, SMELLS AND FEELS ABSOLOUTELY GORGEOUS. A PROPER LEATHER BAG!!
on 7 September 2013
Other than that, I really love the bag. It's well designed, and the leather seems to be of good quality.
on 13 August 2015
Bought it as a present, my mom loves it. Not too heavy like all the others, big and comprtable
on 10 July 2013
If you are looking for a small, versatile bag, this is it. However, it can really only handle a full size laptop, one book, and a banana in the main pouch areas. Great as an everyday bag but not really a travel bag.