on 3 March 2015
children love it
on 4 August 2013
I had a college product which required me to make a stop motion animation. I decided to use Lego to save me time in making each model with clay. I have to say, this product served me well, the small details which Lego includes just makes the price justifiable. Although I find Lego expensive, the quality on each brick is at a high standard. The last thing you want is a little bit of extra force causing one of the small bricks to break. As always, Lego includes a few spares of the smaller rarer bricks.

If the price was a little cheaper, I could have easily given this a 5 star rating.
on 27 November 2015
Not opened yet, it looks good, it is for a Christmas gift.
on 17 July 2014
My grandson loves it, fantastic, and at a great price too.
on 14 March 2013
I totally love this LEGO set-up. It has everything I love about latest Batman movie: The Bat, Tumbler, Bane and Police Commissioner Gordon and of course - Batman itself. Just perfect.
on 29 November 2014
Bought a a gift, recipient pleased
on 19 May 2013
Excellent product for my 10 year old son. Challenging to build but not too complex. Overall a great gift and good value for money for an official lego product!
on 11 January 2015
Great item, great service. :)
on 4 July 2015
Happy with this purchase.
on 26 December 2014