5.0 out of 5 stars It was going to be a present...
Wow...I was going to be giving this to my nephew as a present, but when it arrived I couldn't resist opening it and playing with it myself. It was simply fantastic! I thought I would put it together from just the picture on the front of the box; I failed. I can say, however, that the instructions that came with it were very good. After following those, the models...
Published 9 months ago by A. J. Newey

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas
This item cost a lot of money but with not a lot in the box. Lot of money, little in the box, Dissapointed.
Published 8 months ago by susan wrathall

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Animation Material, 4 Aug 2013
This review is from: LEGO Super Heroes 76001: The Bat vs. Bane Tumbler Chase (Toy)
I had a college product which required me to make a stop motion animation. I decided to use Lego to save me time in making each model with clay. I have to say, this product served me well, the small details which Lego includes just makes the price justifiable. Although I find Lego expensive, the quality on each brick is at a high standard. The last thing you want is a little bit of extra force causing one of the small bricks to break. As always, Lego includes a few spares of the smaller rarer bricks.

If the price was a little cheaper, I could have easily given this a 5 star rating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - as you would expect from a lego product, 19 May 2013
Excellent product for my 10 year old son. Challenging to build but not too complex. Overall a great gift and good value for money for an official lego product!

5.0 out of 5 stars YOU CAN'T BEAT LEGO!, 13 Dec 2013
You may well remember these little LEGO bricks since your own childhood, since they were first manufactured by a Danish company in 1949. However, they have developed somewhat over the years, from the early days of interlocking bricks.

However, just like jigsaws, you have to take the the model apart and start again at some point, unless of course you have got endless shelf space to leave each completed project?

They seem like a good way to get your kids to learn about construction, and also to follow the step by step instructions to achieve the final result. Other manufacturers have tried to make similar products, but nothing I have seen achieve the same quality of LEGO bricks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic LEGO product!!!, 11 Mar 2013
I have brought 3 LEGO BATMAN brillant products so I really expect this one. When I get, it surprises me again except the slightly small Batmobile, but it really good because of the design and color. What is more, the 3 LEGO figures are another reason for purchasing it:)

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas, 12 Jan 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Batman vs bane tumblar, 14 May 2013
It's okay the only thing is that the tumblar (car/tank) is a bit on the small side. Still good product

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›