on 14 March 2013
I totally love this LEGO set-up. It has everything I love about latest Batman movie: The Bat, Tumbler, Bane and Police Commissioner Gordon and of course - Batman itself. Just perfect.
on 19 May 2013
Excellent product for my 10 year old son. Challenging to build but not too complex. Overall a great gift and good value for money for an official lego product!
on 4 January 2015
good toy, my son loved it, a bit expensive for what you get. This is not the sellers fault, they were the cheapest i found. LEGO continue to take advantage of children and their parents
on 20 August 2014
If this is one of the first reviews you have read for this set, go no further. If you like the Dark Knight films and don't mind incredibly minor inaccuracies, then buy it. It's awesome.
on 10 April 2013
I got this set in a shop in Spain. The price is a bit too expensive but the set is really fun to play with I would recommend this to anyone who likes LEGO.
on 30 April 2014
8 year old Grandson loved these. Dismantled and rebuilt again and again! Loves his Lego, and this was no exception!!

Quick delivery too!!
on 10 January 2014
My ten year old loves this, as he loves all the Lego sets I buy him. It is a great set with two fantastic contrasting models. Lego is great!
on 30 December 2014
Purchased for my nephew who loved it. As usual received promptly. Don't think you can go wrong with Superhero Lego. Good product.
on 6 February 2014
Bought for grandson. He has enjoyed building this and plays with it with all his other Lego heroes. Instructions easy to follow.
on 11 March 2013
I have brought 3 LEGO BATMAN brillant products so I really expect this one. When I get, it surprises me again except the slightly small Batmobile, but it really good because of the design and color. What is more, the 3 LEGO figures are another reason for purchasing it:)