5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic set
Bought for my 5year old who loves batman and lego, so this was just perfect. He needed a bit of help to put the bat mobile together, but has since reassembled on his own. If your child loves lego and batman this makes a great gift.
Published 14 months ago by R. Anderson

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas
Main Christmas Gift for my Grandson. Very expensive and little to show for your money but he liked it.I was dissapointed though.
Published 6 months ago by susan wrathall

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: LEGO Super Heroes 76000: Arctic Batman vs. Mr. Freeze (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars My nephew is delighted, 10 Jan 2014
G. Jameson (Leeds, West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
So I'm delighted.17 more words required, but that's all I have to say. I'll return to buy more, if Lego Super Heroes are still in vogue later in the year.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great set!, 4 Jan 2014
A. Scott - See all my reviews
There aren't many sets in this range and my son loves Batman so this was a must for Christmas! We enjoyed a good few hours making it and my son was very pleased with the mini figures that were included. Would thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars kids loved it, 1 Jan 2014
Good Lego set my grandson built this set and added it to other sets he already had
Very pleased with the overall quality of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Lego, 28 Dec 2013
Went down really well with my grandson, kept him occupied for quite a while on Christmas day.
Most young boys will love this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars He loves it!, 12 Dec 2013
I bought this for my nephew's 9th birthday, and he loves it. He's into Lego superheroes, so it comes as no surprise, but it's still nice to know that it will get played with, and give lots of enjoyment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 12 Dec 2013
I have bought this for my grandson for Christmas. He hasn't seen it yet, but it looks perfect for him

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Set, 25 Oct 2013
Bought this for my son's 9th birthday, he loved putting it together. It was also delivered on schedule which is great for any present!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice as lego normally is, 29 Sep 2013
normal what you would expect from lego. my friends boy loved this and 5 year old could put it togethe with the help of an adult

5.0 out of 5 stars lego, 17 July 2013
great value doesn't come a part easy looking at some more keeps 5 year old bizzy for most of the day