on 29 January 2014
My daughter got this (and other Lego Friends sets) for her birthday and Xmas last year. They really hold her attention when building them. She's spent time (with and without adult help) both following the instructions and getting creative, building dream homes, etc. She's spent time playing rock-star/ballerina in various adventures. It's great that Lego is now doing girl-friendly stuff, and it's such a phenomenally good toy that adults are keen to spend time on it with the kids.

My 5-year-old has also enjoyed Lego friends stuff - she might need a little more help building anything extensive, but it's certainly not beyond her.

All the sets we've got are really nice and this one, with the revolving platform, is particularly cool.

Now they're into Lego, we have an infinite demand for more. I just wish it were a little cheaper.
on 17 January 2014
My daughter loves it. She has made and re-built it a few times and although it is a little more expensive than some other models it has kept her entertained.
on 12 January 2014
This was particularly welcome as my granddaughter was in a stage musical just before Christmas, so being able to play with a Lego version was great for her.
on 13 January 2014
Bought this as part of grand daughters christmas present as she is 'friends' mad she loves it! A great success.
on 1 December 2013
Bought this for our 7 year old granddaughter - she absolutely loves it as she goes to dance class. Recommended
on 2 January 2014
This was bought as a xmas present for a 9 year old girl who loves lego. She is delighted with it.
on 22 August 2015
We bought this for my five year old girls birthday gift. She has never had Lego before and we thought she might like it, she actually loves it. She made this with her dad in the morning before work and was amazed by all the little details. A brilliant gift, we will be getting more for Christmas.
on 15 January 2015
This was part of my granddaughters xmas presents, and she loved it, now it is made up it is so cute she now has 3 different one, and we think it is great that they all can be used in conjunction with each other, a great product worth all of its 5 stars
on 9 December 2014
I bought it for my daughter a year ago (she was 8 years old then) and she really enjoy it..but it should cost a little less..as it take not even 20min to build it.. :)
on 26 August 2014
easy to build and it looks great. I bought this for my 10 year old daughter who had hours of fun playing with it, building and rebuilding it several times.