Price:£29.83+ £4.49 shipping

on 25 November 2013
lego duplo is an excellent product safe for young children, and has been played with constantly by my eighteen month old great nephew and will last and last.
on 18 April 2014
My 3 year old son absolutely loves it! Set is extremely well made, has lovely colours and countless possibilities for vehicle builder young and slightly older (as I am also hooked). Pieces are perfect size for small hands to hold and connect comfortably. I like added bricks to build traffic lights, petrol pump that attaches, rescue truck hook or siren lights to make vehicle accurate, you can even find back grill and back flap for sports car. Booklet with vehicle examples comes very handy as child can choose and buld themselves by looking at pictures.
My son owns few Lego Duplo sets but this one is his favourite to date. Fantastic idea and execution.
on 27 November 2013
My son has megablocks but now he's approaching three years old [and is car mad!] I wanted something a little bit more grown up for him. I have bought this for Christmas and after searching around found it to be great vfm. Would recommend!
on 11 February 2013
My 3 year old son loves this Lego Duplo set. He enjoys creating different vehicles and spends hours playing with it. The age advertised is from 1 but should be from 2 onwards as all our 1 year old son wants to do with it is suck/chew on the blocks.
on 15 January 2014
This was bought for my 22 month old son & I was very impressed with the number of pieces that come in the set unlike many Duplo sets which feel quite miserly. It therefore has lots of options for building several types of cars. My son really loves cars & so far is more interested in taking things apart the putting together, but either way this was a resounding success. Highly recommended.
on 30 July 2013
My 2 year old absolutely loves this duplo set. He loves cars and building bricks and small world play.... and this is all three in one toy! He can easily fit the pieces together himself and is quite happy to create cars by himself but we also enjoy following the instructions and building the cars together, a lovely toy!
on 28 November 2013
My grandson will love this! He loves cars so I am sure he will enjoy making up different models and shapes with this pack.
on 13 November 2013
Just what I needed as birthday present for one year old - he loves it. It works well with other duplo.
on 6 May 2014
Very good quality! I bought this for my 17 month boy 3 months ago, but he was too young to understand how to build the blocks. He only like to throw them left and right! Now he is trying to put the pieces together! So I guess the manufacturer's specs for the 1.5-3 years old child is correct!
on 6 July 2013
One of the best Duplo sets. Great for encouraging creativity. Used by a 14 month old (cars etc are obviously built for him) and a three year old who spends ages designing his own vehicles. The amount of time the children spend with this toy makes it good value for money.