5.0 out of 5 stars lego duplo creative cars
lego duplo is an excellent product safe for young children, and has been played with constantly by my eighteen month old great nephew and will last and last.
Published 19 months ago by Jean Shields

3.0 out of 5 stars My grandson of 18 months loves it!
Love Lego, just wish it wasn't so expensive! I would buy more if I could afford it , but service good as always
Published 14 months ago by Jeanb8east

5.0 out of 5 stars lego duplo creative cars, 25 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 11 Feb. 2013
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 10552: Creative Cars (Toy)
My 3 year old son loves this Lego Duplo set. He enjoys creating different vehicles and spends hours playing with it. The age advertised is from 1 but should be from 2 onwards as all our 1 year old son wants to do with it is suck/chew on the blocks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great christmas gift for a car mad toddler!, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 10552: Creative Cars (Toy)
My son has megablocks but now he's approaching three years old [and is car mad!] I wanted something a little bit more grown up for him. I have bought this for Christmas and after searching around found it to be great vfm. Would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Quality., 18 April 2014
Magdalena Alhassan "Lady Vader" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 10552: Creative Cars (Toy)
My 3 year old son absolutely loves it! Set is extremely well made, has lovely colours and countless possibilities for vehicle builder young and slightly older (as I am also hooked). Pieces are perfect size for small hands to hold and connect comfortably. I like added bricks to build traffic lights, petrol pump that attaches, rescue truck hook or siren lights to make vehicle accurate, you can even find back grill and back flap for sports car. Booklet with vehicle examples comes very handy as child can choose and buld themselves by looking at pictures.
My son owns few Lego Duplo sets but this one is his favourite to date. Fantastic idea and execution.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely. bright colours and sturdy toy., 28 Nov. 2013
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 10552: Creative Cars (Toy)
My grandson will love this! He loves cars so I am sure he will enjoy making up different models and shapes with this pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 13 Nov. 2013
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 10552: Creative Cars (Toy)
Just what I needed as birthday present for one year old - he loves it. It works well with other duplo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set for young car enthusiasts, 15 Jan. 2014
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 10552: Creative Cars (Toy)
This was bought for my 22 month old son & I was very impressed with the number of pieces that come in the set unlike many Duplo sets which feel quite miserly. It therefore has lots of options for building several types of cars. My son really loves cars & so far is more interested in taking things apart the putting together, but either way this was a resounding success. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars such a brilliant idea..., 30 July 2013
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 10552: Creative Cars (Toy)
My 2 year old absolutely loves this duplo set. He loves cars and building bricks and small world play.... and this is all three in one toy! He can easily fit the pieces together himself and is quite happy to create cars by himself but we also enjoy following the instructions and building the cars together, a lovely toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 Feb. 2014
This is a great product for kids, my son plays with it for hours! We added it to other duplo bits he had and he makes all sorts of things. Good old lego that I would highly recommend for little boys that loves vehicles.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy!, 6 May 2014
This review is from: LEGO DUPLO 10552: Creative Cars (Toy)
Very good quality! I bought this for my 17 month boy 3 months ago, but he was too young to understand how to build the blocks. He only like to throw them left and right! Now he is trying to put the pieces together! So I guess the manufacturer's specs for the 1.5-3 years old child is correct!

LEGO DUPLO 10552: Creative Cars