on 4 October 2013
She loves it, there are some small parts and children at 3 don't really see the point in them, but we have told my daughter that she can't eat it and she can't put it in her mouth and she is happy enough with that. She plays all day with this tiny set and calls the princess Mummy so it can't be that bad. Great value for money and a lot of parts for the price (I'm used to buying Duplo, pound a part it seems) and I'd recommend it for parents with daughters :)
on 5 March 2014
My 4 year old really enjoyed this set. It comes with a book with about 9 or 10 different ways to use the pieces. Lots of pretty jewel pieces and flowers.
on 21 March 2014
I bought this LEGO kit as a gift for my niece on her 4th birthday. I have heard that she really enjoys it. The pieces are easy to manage, and the horse and carriage, castle, and princess are wonderful additions.
on 21 February 2014
My 4 year old daughter loves this for having a princess but also very playable with horse and cart, grooming station and bricks (& flowers) to construct mini-castles. Great value.
on 13 January 2014
Smaller than I expected for the money , really tiny bits of Lego included which isn't great for my 4 year old, she hasn't played with it yet ! Doesn't seem interested but she is still quiet young for Lego ?
on 8 January 2016
My daughter is just starting to get too old for the Duplo sets so we bought this as her first "big girl" Lego as she's into princesses. Although the age on the box states 4-7, I felt that there were too many tiny and finicky pieces for my nearly four year old to cope with (although maybe that's just me?). I took out the really little pieces, leaving behind the bigger bits and my daughter does love to play with her Lego but is still preferring the chunkier Duplo at the moment and we've mixed the new bricks with her old Duplo. I'm sure she'll get the hang of it eventually!
on 2 August 2013
Nice little set for a girl (or boy) to play with. Princess makes a difference as it is not easy to find a set for a girl with girly figures. Good price
on 3 January 2014
Good introduction to Lego for granddaughter who is just progressing from larger Duplo Lego she is enjoying building everyday objects
on 20 February 2014
Nice set and Lego is always reliable. Like all small sets, expensive for what you get really but children love it.
on 12 December 2013
Ok but was smaller than I expected but its a present so not opened yet. Will help her do it at Christmas