Price:£41.44+ £8.00 shipping

on 16 August 2013
This is a really nice dump truck. I bought it for my 2year old as he loves watching the garbage trucks do the bins every friday and he is fascinated by them.
The product quality is typical of Duplo... which is great!
The Duplo garbage truck is very well built and is excellent for clumsy little hands.
It features rolling wheels, the blue bin attaches to the handle at the back and lifts up the bin and tips out the brick contents. The cab of the dump truck lifts up also and the skip at the back is fully removable, as is the lights at the top of the cab.
It comes with one little figure, a very cute black and white dog and several bricks, bin and a spade.
Great for hours of fun for little ones, fully recommended and well worth the price.
on 10 February 2014
My grandson who is 3 1/2 loves this. Hours of endless fun and not just for him! My husband loves it too.
on 5 November 2014
My 2 year old is obsessed with rubbish trucks, and loves this! He spend ages tipping 'rubbish' from the bin into the truck. Recommend for all rubbish truck fans!
on 14 July 2014
Brilliant Product. My son really loves playing with this toy
on 8 October 2013
Durable toy. My kid plays a lot with it and as most lego duplo toys it withstands the rough behavior of my 3 year old kid.
on 14 January 2015
I have just sent this toy to my 2yr old grandson, as he expressed a great interest in the Bin Lorry coming to his house. I watched him on Skype opening it, and his wide smile said it all! The beginning of a long Lego relationship seems likely. A good place to start - something a little one recognises from daily life. We'll probably leave dinosaurs for a while yet, till we exhaust the Duplo collection.
on 3 March 2015
My dustcart mad son loves his latest edition to his Duplo collection. Sturdy as you'd expect from Duplo and has been played with a lot.
on 9 December 2014
This is an Xmas gift, I have obviously not opened it, however it looks good
on 24 November 2015
this is for my youngest grandson for christmas iam sure he will love it.
on 20 January 2016
our daughter very much enjoyed this set!

See one answered question