on 11 January 2014
For a similar price (or even cheaper than some), this construction hauler set looks like a 5 in 1 rather than a 3 in 1 as it has a little digger and a little car to go on the back of the hauler and the big car. I gave it to my friend's 7yr old and he loved it. Was a shame I didn't get chance to help him build it (I'm 35!). I'm secretly hoping someone buys it for me for my birthday...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 December 2013
It took my son about half an hour to build this. It's very good once complete with the Truck cab and trailer carrying the digger which can both be played with separately.

Good value.
on 13 February 2014
Thought this would keep one of my grandsons busy for a few hours over Christmas and so it did; he loved it. Arrived in good time and well packaged.
on 16 February 2014
my 7 year-old grandson enjoyed tackling this. It took him a couple of days after and before school. He gave it the 4 stars.
on 16 January 2014
This was purchased as a Xmas present for a young boy who just loves lego. I believe that he very pleased with the item.
on 8 January 2014
Bought this Lego set for my nephew as a Christmas present, he really enjoyed playing and constructing it, thank you
on 24 January 2015
There is a lot of grey to this set and its easy to get pieces mixed up, once my daughter got over this it was a breeze to build and rebuild. The three in one sets seem to have more playability for my children as they can change the set as they wish and build according to the game they wish to play.
on 6 January 2014
Great bit of lego my son loved it good value for money,over all very happy with this product,keeps there little minds working hard...
on 16 January 2014
No complaints at all, product and service provided all as promised.
A very well received Birthday present for our grandson
on 9 March 2014
My husband (aged 77 ) is often housebound due to illness. Having seen David Beckam stating he uses Lego I ordered this construction kit for my husband. He really enjoyed building it. There are six different models to build in this little kit only problem was building three you then have to break them up yo build the next three. Excellent value for money. I am already looking at more expensive models for him to build !